Ebay Items

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, sorry. I didn't mean to insinuate that Crackers. It is public and there are no rules and I'm not going off at anyone for posting an item, I love looking up these items from this thread, and it's definitely every man for himself. But it is nice to keep one under the radar every now and then ;)

I just thought it might be a bit of a curtious thing to keep quiet about these items from now on-particularly brewing items just because the item may go quietly undetected in the normal ebay list but when advertised to a whole bunch of people who are probably after the item it can knock you out of contention. I was just of the opinion that if you were to search the item out then you've done the hard yards so you can bid on it if you wanted. But if you found the item and didn't want to bid on it then maybe we shouldn't post the items here.

I was just saying this, no sour grapes or anything. I search ebay most days for brewing bits and pieces but usually don't post them here even if I don't want the item.

So. What was the item above anyway ;) ? Do you want to show us Crackers?

JD

i do the same justin.
look on ebay and keep it to my self.
maybe selfish, maybe not !!

as for the item.
:rolleyes: i'll tell you next week :D

cheers
crackers

Don't make me come up there Crackers! If I do you'll be sorry!

Did you get on to those kegs being sold in Devonport over the last few weeks. Couple of 22L ones and an 18L. Sold for about $55, $120 then $61 respectively. Considered buying them myself but I really should spend my money on other things. Plus 4 is enough for now (although two were emptied just the other day, god damn I'm nearly out).

Munich Helles this weekend. Got a good started going. Yum yum yum. Hey did you want any Tettnanger's? Will send PM.

JD

Hey I wasn't having a dig at anyone ether. I was just saying it's a real bugger when you find something and you think your in for a chance and then it pops up here! Purely selfish I know. As I said I love looking at other thing that I haven't found yet!

So don't let me be the one to put a stop to this thread. Because it is first in best dressed or who ever has the most money wins..

Thanks

Bigfella

Seems I've ruffles a few feathers with this thread?
I know where you're coming from though guys, I just hate the idea that something may go cheap that everybody may have missed and could have put to good use.

There isnt a surfmaster here is there????

Seen both of them Linz, good setup with the little keg, pity it's Aluminium though.

i was bidding on the second one, probably good i got outbidded early, as i cant really efford it.

But the first one looks good, i would like to design up something like that, but with a smaller wheely bin and a 20L corny keg inside.

wish they showed inside pics of that thing. Might have to find something similar on google.

hey bigfella, i see you have been following this thread, so if you read this, you owe me $15. If you just private message me i'll give you my bank details and such. j/k

But you did push up the price on the drip tray i thought flew right under the radar, i was sure it would be mine for $25, but im still reasonably happy with $40, cost i can probably pick it up from the guy.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...DME:B:EOAB:AU:6

for everyone that missed it.

cheers

Was a good price for $40 I just may get killed if I spend to much at the moment. So that was the limit. Well Done!

lol, you know $42 would have had it for you :) and i couldnt rebid, as i was at basketball

Thanks Bobby,

I put a couple of bids in for some of the stuff.

Is there a "beerboy1812" here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back