Ebay Items

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the kegs at the weekend while searching eBay. I think they are a bit pricey especially as you would have to get three gas posts, three beer posts, two lids and two relief valves. The posts wouldn't be too difficult to get as with the relief valves, but the lids could be a bit more challenging.

My $0.02 worth.

Doc

Yes it looks like a CO2 regulator, however there is no gauge dial on it.
Therefore unless you get a gauge for it, it is probably only useful for using in a soda stream bottle setup where you are only dialing on a little pressure to dispense the beer.

Doc

Doc said:
I saw the kegs at the weekend while searching eBay. I think they are a bit pricey especially as you would have to get three gas posts, three beer posts, two lids and two relief valves. The posts wouldn't be too difficult to get as with the relief valves, but the lids could be a bit more challenging.

My $0.02 worth.

Doc
I looked at those too and was tempted (as the Mrs bought the kids a slippery-dip from the same guy, so I'll be there on the weekend). I was put off by the PITA it would be to find all the necessary bits to make the kegs work. Probably more expensive all up than buying complete reconditioned kegs if people keep bidding them up like that!

For the West Australians out there - check out this jarah top bar -

A bit expensive around 700.00 but very nice....

Where is the link GMK ?

Doc

Doc,

I think that this may be it.

Bar

Cheers,
Jase

Lovely................. It's all coming together.

Jase

Bigfella

Do you have any more?

I am interested...

Ken...

Bigfella

Do you have any more?

I am interested...

Ken...

Ok...Found A 380ltr Chest freezer.

Found a 380ltr Chest Freezer in Pankhurst Sydney..
Link...http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20713&item=3824616405&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Item description:
380L Chest Freezer - old but still in good working order.
Size of Freezer is 1300 long 800 high and 650 wide.

3 days to go - currently 1.25 buys it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back