Ebay Items

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or even cheaper from Beertree.com ebay store ($29.50US).

;)

JD

Asher,

I cant find any of this size in AUS for less than $160. You are correct on the prices from morebeer but you then have to add shipping to that figure.

Updated: Tel-Tru makes these thermomenters and Fermentap distribute / rebadge them.

Brenton

Brenton

You forgot to add that you're paying for the convienence of being able to but it know and not having to wait.

I've sold loads of things over the years from kegs to cars and have had people try and bargain over the price saying they can get it for $x from overseas. They never add on the cost of freight or the premimum associated with convienence. My reply is always, to tell such people to then go buy it from OS.

Cheers
MAH

MAH said:
Brenton

You forgot to add that you're paying for the convienence of being able to but it know and not having to wait.

I've sold loads of things over the years from kegs to cars and have had people try and bargain over the price saying they can get it for $x from overseas. They never add on the cost of freight or the premimum associated with convienence. My reply is always, to tell such people to then go buy it from OS.

Cheers
MAH
Thats true MAH.

There are plenty of people that would just purchase such an item from OS directly but for those, as you have mentioned, that would rather buy from someone that is in the country and can send it to them within 3 days, they usually accept paying a little more for the item.

Brenton

Brenton,

I own 3 of the fermentap type from morebeer. There of much lower quality IMO than the Tru-Flow labeled ones I've seen (and valued at $160AU....)

Just wanted to make sure people knew what they were getting...

Asher for now

Whoa!

$20 each big d ! plus postage to us ! :p :p

Where's mine ? :blink: :ph34r:

Asher and others,

I was incorrect that the thermometer is made by Tru-Flo, it is actually made by Tel-Tru and distributed by Fermentap.

Not sure how I read my own add incorrectly :(

Brenton

tel-tru are a very good usa made temp gauges.ive a few as do some other ahber,s ;)

Tel-Tru....too true big d , bloody great gauges

Thanks TL

Just put a bid on them - my ebayid is kerrylj

OOPS, Ken, sorry mate. I just outbid you. Didn't realise it was you until I read this thread, if you decide to bid again I will keep out of it.

Regards
Andrew

it is a public auction....

I put in the bid at the highest price i was prepared to pay - so good luck and i hope you win...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back