Ebay Items

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listed the following items on the web with E-Bay if any one is interested...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...me=STRK:MESE:IT

This is a clamp on illuminuted used condition McCaffreys font with a plastic Dalex tap with creamer faucet.

This is a gold clamp on fully reconditioned Andale single Font with Coppers Stout logo attached, new beer line, and a Reconditioned gold Andale Pull Down Tap with a black ceramic handle - Looks Awesome.

This is a brand new Stainless Steel Pluto Gun....

Happy bidding Guys and Gals...

GMKenterprises.

For those of you intending on buying some kegs off Ebay in the near future, I just stumbled across something that may be worth noting...

There's an outfit on E-bay selling corny kegs, that several of us have ordered and bought kegs from in the recent past...They're known as usedequip and have been selling a shitload of 5 Gallon kegs on E-bay for around US$18.50 plus US$68.40 postage for 4 kegs to Oz.

Anyway, I thought I'd check out their feedback list since they have 16 negative feedbacks and I just wanted to see what the most common complaint was.

On feedback page 14 of 27, they were accused of not responding to some buyer and suggested that the buyer's ISP was blocking them out as spam...They said:
We believe spam filter is blocking your ISP. Please try www.brewersdiscount.com

So, it's not that large a world after all <_< Looks like our mates at brewers discount are active on E-bay too! So which one has the best deal? You work it out...

Thought it worthwhile pointing it out - I'm not accusing these guys of ripping anyone off (I might buy some kegs off them myself!) but I mentioned brewers discount on a separate thread and thought they were a competitor to this seller on Ebay :(
Apparently not... :ph34r:
Cheers,
TL the spook. ;)

I ordered and received 4 shiny kegs from usedequip a little while ago. 2 months for delivery and they were fine.

Man they're F@#$%*S. I tried to order 4 kegs and they said they can only send 3 in the mail as 4 is too big?

Brenton
did you order 5gallon or 3gallon kegs? and what was the cost in Ozzy$
thanks
Hoops

Bobby,

thanks for the heads-up, but in future, could you please state in your post what the link is to, so people don't have to go to another website only to find out it's something they don't need?

Cheers - Snow

i ordered 4 kegs from brewers discount and they used 2 boxes, said only 2 per box for AU. :( so that increases the freight but its still dam cheap when looking at the price in aust.

Gout said:
i ordered 4 kegs from brewers discount and they used 2 boxes, said only 2 per box for AU. :( so that increases the freight but its still dam cheap when looking at the price in aust.

What's the freight worth, Gout?

Jase

yeah sorry about that, was feeling lazy.

Well your be told now !! :angry:

Don't do it again :angry:

Or else !! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back