Ebay Items

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been told !!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

ummm here is the e-mail i got back (mind u once the boxes were sent hence 2 late) - it still workes out dam cheap esp when i had other bits included like disconnects etc

>>>
$42.40, 21 lbs US Mail to Australia per box,

Four per box where we can send that big of a box which is not Austalia where we have the size restrictions.

Post keg Home Brew Beer cooler

Attach this cooler between the beer disconnect and your tap/gun and place it in a bin or large bucket of ice and keep your beer cold when your at a party or BBQ or other event that calls for cold beer aplenty

Click Here For Details

Just saw this drip tray on e-bay for anyone who needs one. Looks like a good price.

- Snow

i was keeping quiet about that snow - i want it...

i have no problems with the public auction - just was not advertising it around the place.

oh well.
you missed the one i posted on the previous page. it was the perfect size for a two tap fridge setup. went for $48.

and i noticed the ice bucket is a fermenter with the top cut off. :(
isnt anything sacred anymore. <_<

cheers
big d

Nice CUB connectors

Bulk buy for AHB members?

If anyone wants to take it on , well I am in

Batz

Batz said:
Nice CUB connectors

Bulk buy for AHB members?

If anyone wants to take it on , well I am in

Batz
Guys,

I am bidding on the CUB connectors on Ebay and only need one or two so I am happy to pass leftovers on to you guys on this forum. So please dont bid against me ;)

Brenton - user id: brentonspear

Okey dokey

put me down for one

pint of lager: those scales would be perfect for my gemstones. Anyone let me know if they are bidding on them, so we dont create a bidwar

good to see ya won the cub connectors brenton.put my name against one please if you havent slotted all them you dont want to other members.

cheers
big d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back