Ebay Items

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok - found a nice freezer local pickup in sydney...

Here is the description...
Great "pre-loved" Vestfrost Freezer with glass lid and wheels for easy moving. 362Ltr capacity with 3 lift out baskets. Temperature dial control with super-freeze mode. Made in Denmark. Please note there are some marks, etc. on exterior and although handle has a lock, we dont have a key.

Approx. Dimensions: length-1260mm, width-650mm, height-850mm.

Please email seller with any questions.

Pick Up Only Sydneys Northern Beaches. Buyer to arrange pick up and pay all removal and transport costs. Payment and collection to be finalised within 7 days of auction close.

link...http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1271&item=3832549611&rd=1

192.00 with 3 days to go.

found another coolroom that looks great - no chilling but only 700.00 with 9 day sto go...

here is the description...
Cool Room

2nd Hand. Purchased 4 years ago for $4000 from a butcher who was relocating

3.6 x 3.6 meter cool room. 2.0 meters tall. Has recently been replaced with a larger cool room. No refridgeration or electrical equipment is included, only the room itself and the 1.6m wide sliding door. A swinging door is also included, which came with the unit but was not used in this installation.

The panels are 70mm thick and are in very good condition, a few small scratches but no dents or holes. Still meets food saftey requirements

URL: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...ssPageName=WDVW

For those looking at getting into all grain, here might be a sexy little item.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...5514007325&rd=1

All stainless steel, tap fitted-you'd have to whip up a manifold to suit but that should be easy, 20L capacity (I use a 19L beverage cooler to good effect so the volume would be fine), and it's insulated. What more could you want?

$30 at the moment, no bids. Bargain. Can't believe I'm showing this to others and not buying it myself. Lucky I don't really need it.

However, the buyer has a negative feedback against him so buyer beware, still $30 for this sexy little items is great and probably worth the gamble, great for a local pick up. I wish I'd found it before I bought my esky, as this looks way cooler.

Good luck, Justin

Jason, looks like a hydrometer to me ..... I reckon the guy's mislabelled it unless I'm missing something?

This is from the Trading Post. Located in Wollongong.

Stainless steel 5 door fridge, 1800 x 1900 x 700, $250.
Stainless steel 4 door top fridge, bottom freezer, 1600 x 2200 x 700,
$300.
Chest freezers (3), slide top doors, 1550 x 680 x 950, $200 each.
Chest freezers (2) 750 x 660 x 900, slide doors $200 each,
ask for Dino WOLLONGONG 02-4267 3374

Coil similar to GMK's

bit cheaper but :D :D :D

Well the outside needs some rustconvertor, but the inside looks nice.
I've seen breweries made out of old milk tanks advertised before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back