eBay Items III

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody would buy that shit anyway, for real...

"made in strict accordance with the instructions" Wow, that's going to be one great beer :rolleyes:

clear bottles too, boy its going to taste good after a few hours in the sun.

The ATO has mind powers that will pick this fella up and shake him like a Rag Doll.

They will find out... they always do!

Scotty

freezer room with compressor

Freezer room with all safelty features, bell, lights, sliding doors etc.
Will need to be removed by buyer. Compressor seperate underneath building.
All items are currently in use. Business is closing 24th December.
All items are pick up only from Turramurra area. pick up dates 27th, 28th and 29th December.
Items are available for viewing by appointment.

$1000

gold celli cobra font and tap. looks sweet as.
Link

Outdoor coolroom / Chiller Pan located in Logan City Brisbane

Starting bid $700 or buy now for $800

this is a refrigerator storage unit ( this is a chiller not freezer) PRICED TO SELL and can be used as stationary unit for restaurant or as truck unit will fit on 4.5 gvm truck unit size 3 mtrs long 2.2 wide by 2.1 high.reasonable good condition, Model TV 04 dated 1/02/2000. unit will probably need a service as it has not been used for some time.ideal for market person or similar.

Starting bid of $299! That's some expensive Heineken...

Hmmm, I've got one of these at home given to me as a present, never really wanted to drink that stuff, it might just buy me a new brewfridge!!!!

I don't think this has been posted yet:

Two flooded fonts and a huge drip tray

PZ.

i think there is four fonts in this auction. In the pics you see the two chrome ones attached to the drip tray and then in the other pic there seems to be two other gold fonts along with plenty of taps and drip trays. would be a great buy at anything under $1000 considering all the stainless bits you get. I am however curious as two why the two mounted font are not evenly spaced. just looks strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back