eBay Items III

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bigfridge, thanks for your warning. A mate and I were quite seriously looking at bidding on this. Very good of you to give us all the heads up.

I must say it is too good to be true at the current price. As far as I can tell this system would be worth around $4000 all up (give or take).

Just a bit of a warning about this item - We built and delivered this system a few weeks ago.

We maintain that the seller does not actually own the offered items and legal action is pending.
David Lamotte
Systems and Administration Manager
NNL Beer Supplies.

you really should let ebay know about this as someone else could really get screwed by this.

Looks like your bids are safe FTM bigfridge :lol: :p :lol:

Good luck

Batz :ph34r:

I just sent him an apparently harmless question...you can bet he won't post his reply in the auction though :ph34r:

I'll post it here :lol:

PZ.

Thanks for your kind words. I can't say too much else at the moment as things are at a sensitive stage - but happy to talk about the details of the system etc once things have been resolved.

Dave

Okay.
Let me rephrase the question.

I am part of a small syndicate looking to establish a micro in the very near future.
For sake of expedience I would love to hear an immediate quote from you for a system along the following lines...

Micro Brewery Home Brew

Perfect for small scale Brew Pub or serious All Grain home brewing. brand new, never used

Originally purchased to make beer for a boutique pub/beer cafe. now selling as the venue has been sold and the new owners do not want to brew.

150 litre capacity

includes the following

200 Litre Mash Tun

300 Litre Hot Liquor Tank

200 Litre kettle

Custom built stand with a pivoting mash tun for easy cleaning

2 x Electric elements

heat exchanger

2 x pumps

all associated pipework

2 x 200 litre Stainless steel fermentation tanks (flat bottom)

Malt mill

While I realise you may have concerns regarding commercial confidentiality please let me assure you that this is the most expedient medium by which to communicate your quotation.
This is a "serious" request and my partners would appreciate your speedy co-operation.

Kindest regards,

Doppel Dodgy Bros Brewing Inc.

Okay. Okay.
It's lame.
BUT I JUST NEED TO KNOW WHAT IT'S REALLY WORTH.
That $710 bid is killing me.
:blink:

I would never think off paying a large sum of money from sombody of ebay that has NO feed back at all. This seems to be there first item i think they have probly done a scam like this in the :angry: past and will just open a new account IF they sell the item.

Just posted a question asking about proof of ownership. Will be interesting to see what the reply is.

I would never think off paying a large sum of money from sombody of ebay that has NO feed back at all. This seems to be there first item i think they have probly done a scam like this in the :angry: past and will just open a new account IF they sell the item.

That's a bit harsh lokpikn,everyone has to have a 'first' item on ebay.
If the above is true about ownership then that's a worry.

Batz

That's a bit harsh lokpikn,everyone has to have a 'first' item on ebay.
If the above is true about ownership then that's a worry.

Batz

Im not saying that because its his first item im saying that I would never buy a expensive item from somebody with zero feed back.

Just a bit of a warning about this item - We built and delivered this system a few weeks ago.

We maintain that the seller does not actually own the offered items and legal action is pending.
David Lamotte
Systems and Administration Manager
NNL Beer Supplies.

Guys just on this ebay item. While I don't have a problem it being discussed in here, and I'd always prefer to see AHB'ers advised of issues such as this rather than going ahead and bidding on something only to be stung at the other end.

Just remember that disputes should be dealt with directly between between the parties involved, something that I'm sure David is already pursuing if there is legal action pending.

Microbrewery 150Litre capacity starting at $500Link

Darn!! Bit of a shame if there may be a dispute over this item.

I mailed them asking if I could get it freighted to Melbourne. No answer :(

I reckon I would even drive up and pick it up myself.

cheers
johnno

Hey Batz, lets put together a bid, if were successful it can be buried at Kin Kin somewhere until the payment shit fight is over. :D

I'll have to keep this post in mind next time I spot something on this ebay thread that I would genuinely like to buy-and stop some of my competition :p :D.

I might have to make up a few scary statements about the seller just to scare away my competing bids from AHB members on this site :ph34r: :lol:

Oh course I have absolutely no idea about any of the issues regarding this item and none of my comments are meant to have any relevance to the item/people involved.

I'm just talking crap saying it wouldn't be a bad ploy to throw a few bidders off for next time. I'll keep that in mind next time a nice little micro set up comes up for sale.

Best of luck to all of those that might be seriously considering this system. I'd love it.

Cheers, Justin

Darn!! Bit of a shame if there may be a dispute over this item.

I mailed them asking if I could get it freighted to Melbourne. No answer :(

I reckon I would even drive up and pick it up myself.

cheers
johnno

Jonno,

We shipped it to Canberra on 2 pallets, so the freight to melbourne could be around $300 - $400 at a very rough guess.

Looks like your bids are safe FTM bigfridge :lol: :p :lol:

Good luck

Batz,

Would you be free to come and read my kids some bed-time stories ?

You seem to be very good at making up fairy tales :lol:

CHEST FREZZER - NEWCASTLE (pick up Williamtown)

Kitchen Maid chest freezer
120L chest freezer Pick up only

Extremelly cheap..... no photos but email the seller and you might get lucky.

Currently: AU $29.00
End time: 12-Dec-06 19:31:04 AEDST (5 days 8 hours)

Good luck finding a power supply that would cope with those immersion elements in the Micro Brewery sale...! You'd need a smaller power station to keep those things running.

If I had the facilities to accomodate such a setup as this I would have no problems in arranging power :)
Most houses have 2 x 20 Amp Power Circuits and another 40 amps avail for ovens, lighting etc. 3 Phase to the shed, 25 amps per leg and you would be away !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back