eBay Items III

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I would drive 400km to get the same deal, Doogiechap.

Such great value...but no bids yet ? :huh:
Maybe eveyone's waiting for the last minute :unsure:

Microbrewery 150Litre capacity starting at $500Link

Go you halves...75 litres is enough for me in one sitting :D

Yeh, what a bargain, johnno. :lol:

I'm watching that one Franko linked though. :wub:

Microbrewery 150Litre capacity starting at $500Link

Damm, if only it came with the 50 litre kegs to distribute your beer in as well. I'm sure Red Oak wouldn't mind :p

Doc

lets get a syndicate together and purchase this puppy

Not ebay, but graysonline
they have several esky type 70 and 80litre ice boxes going from $19 great bargin, could be used for storeage of beer or mesh tun with a little adaptation.
These typically go for more then you can buy them direct for, also watch Grays they have a 12.5% premium on top of the bid and pretty $$ delivery fees.

Mind you I got a P4-3.2GHz with 4GB of Ram for under $1k there last year.

See www.techniice.com.au for the eskies

Just a bit of a warning about this item - We built and delivered this system a few weeks ago.

We maintain that the seller does not actually own the offered items and legal action is pending.
David Lamotte
Systems and Administration Manager
NNL Beer Supplies.

Dave,

Wouldnt it be better to say nought about his predicament and see how much he gets...and then you get your money.....??

otherwise you're just killing his chances of a high selling price/getting your money back

just a thought...... :huh:

When I said "predicament" I meant the situation you guys, and 'he', are in....

Wouldnt the new owners be protected by Ebay??? so no money lost..?

BTW whats one of those puppies worth??? New of course !! could be a rush soon if the price is right.... AHB BULK BUY !!!!! ;) :ph34r:

Surely no one would be stupid enough to buy something like that without seeing proof of ownership!

Surely no one would be stupid enough to buy something like that without seeing proof of ownership!
[Devil's Advocate on]
Surely no-one would expect an entire 150L pro-brewery to be stolen... :rolleyes:
[/off]

But as they say, "ye gets what ye pays for". :huh:

Best of luck recovering your assets and/or cash Dave.
Tim.

BUGGER - thought it was too good to be true :( ...

[Devil's Advocate on]
Surely no-one would expect an entire 150L pro-brewery to be stolen... rolleyes.gif
[/off]

Caveat Emptor = buyer be ware

I would be surprised if ebay came to help you because you bought goods and then had them repossessed due to an ownership dispute.

It is quite normal for goods to be sold on invoice and the invoice state, "goods remain the property of the vendor until full payment has been made."

Unfortunately, if he does sell it for a decent price it is no guarantee the bigfridge will get paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back