eBay Items III

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have received a reply about the disputed brewing system.
we have had an ongoing dispute with NNL with regard to their service. this has now been resolved and a settlement was arranged, and payment has been made.

Batz,

Would you be free to come and read my kids some bed-time stories ?

You seem to be very good at making up fairy tales :lol:

In fact I am good at spinning a yarn,surprised you have noticed :blink:

Batz :ph34r:

I have received a reply about the disputed brewing system.

I can confirm that I received the following advice from the seller at 9:11 am this morning.

"The payment has been processed this morning as per your request. It should be in your account on Friday."

I would like to repeat my previous advice that this situation appears resolved and that any interested party should bid enthusiasticly for this equipment.

It has a replacement value many times the current bids, but no - we won't be placing a bid for it :D

David

any chance of letting us know what one of those goes for?

Just went past my bidding limit - and rising.

Mind you still a bargain @ $2800.

MHB

any chance of letting us know what one of those goes for?

The system when assembled and ready to brew, together with 5 days training and support retails for close to $10,000.

Went for $5,200 a bargain for someone B)

So is Teagleman from this forum?

Cheers Ross...

Has anyone had any experience positive or otherwise with these ebay listed taps. The seller has quoted me $50 per tap as a buy it now price. I know I would do better with a Celli etc but it's hard to outlay that much from scratch. :)
Cheers
Doug
f475_1.JPG

Has anyone had any experience positive or otherwise with these ebay listed taps. The seller has quoted me $50 per tap as a buy it now price. I know I would do better with a Celli etc but it's hard to outlay that much from scratch. :)
Cheers
Doug
View attachment 10398

I bought two of these taps from this seller about 2 weeks ago. Both work well and were packaged safely. The seller was easy to deal with and posted extremely fast. Top notch ebayer.

Deffinately reccommended if you are looking for inexpensive tap solution.

Pok :chug:

Thanks for the feedback guys, this site is invaluable !
I accidently founds this tap sellers US based eBay supplier when looking at his purchasing history.
I have just purchased 4 of these taps for $126 aussie dollars :super:
Cheers
Doug

Thanks for the feedback guys, this site is invaluable !
I accidently founds this tap sellers US based eBay supplier when looking at his purchasing history.
I have just purchased 4 of these taps for $126 aussie dollars :super:
Cheers
Doug

That's the ticket...now imagine if you found the supplier's supplier! :beerbang:

PZ.

2 x 500l stainless vessles located in Victoria. Currently $1499 & 1+ days to go. i'm confused if that price is each or for both (he says there are 2 available then in the description says "we have for auction 2 huge stainless"....

Selling on behalf of a friend we have for auction 2 huge stainless steel vessels which are about 10 years old but unused. They were designed made for the polyeurethane extrusion industry and never used then sold when the company downsized. We thought they'd be useful for homebrew or something but never got around to it. Details are: 192cm total height, 120cm tank height, diameter 60cm, storing approx 500 litres. Chemical grade TIG welded 304-312 grade stainless with a cowcan head. Any questions or if you want to go see what you are bidding on, call Brendan after hours on 9791 6152. Pickup only from Dandenong, in Melbourne's east.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Stainless-steel-ves...1QQcmdZViewItem

Is this guy for real?

First brew

Wish I'd thought of selling my homebrew on ebay... :p

Be thankful you didn't think of it, he is breaking the law and eBay's regulations.

To sell alcohol without a licence is illegal and carries quite hefty fines and prison terms. eBay also have a policy of not selling alcohol without a licence - duh

EDIT - checked ebays policy and you can sell booze with a licence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back