• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was gonna get some of these but then decided to go with some SS perlicks.
Hello MIke,
If you dont mind me asking, where did you buy your SS Perlicks ?

Regards

Graeme

Hello MIke,
If you dont mind me asking, where did you buy your SS Perlicks ?

Regards

Graeme
i had to go to ebay america, found someone that ships international. these are SS but with plastic spout and shaft
here's the item URL
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-PERLICK-stainless-...1QQcmdZViewItem
if you want more than one, message him. i got 4 for $30USD each plus $27USD shipping.

EDIT: why i didn't include this before is beyond me...

Bulk lot of beer glasses - size is only 240mL each though.

Link

Benniee

Bit expensive for us peasants,but perhaps someone with a business and lots of cash could split it up 4 sale.......*o$$?

http://tinyurl.com/6badak

Batz

hahaha, i got one of those hahn millenium ales. bought it for aroung $12 if memory serves, probably 2001. ill watch that auction closely.

maybe that investment is finally starting to mature :)

hahaha, i got one of those hahn millenium ales. bought it for aroung $12 if memory serves, probably 2001. ill watch that auction closely.

maybe that investment is finally starting to mature :)

I stopped at a bottleo during a roadtrip for a 'refill' in 04 and found one of these for $10. It was horrible! Don't get your hopes up, it doesn't age well.

I have 10 bottles of 1999 vintage under my bar.

The fact that its still there says it all.

I think i may tip it out and fill the bolltes.

Out of interest....... what are they worth on evilbay?

cheers

His explanations when confronted are rippers. Not sure what your search criteria would be to actually bring this listing up in your results. link

I stopped at a bottleo during a roadtrip for a 'refill' in 04 and found one of these for $10. It was horrible! Don't get your hopes up, it doesn't age well.
It all depends on how it has been stored, years of sitting on a bottle shop shelf most likely did little to help this beer. I recently tried some of the Hahn 99 and was very impressed with how it was tasting. Mind you this was from the collection of a guy who cellars a lot of beer and this bottle had been very well kept.
New issue (just released) of Beer & Brewer has an article on aging beer.

Back