• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, I think they are pots for plants.....

As long as they are SS. Doesn't really matter what they have been used for, its the potential for cheap vessels.

:eek: $1000 :eek: as good as the recent example I had was there is no way it is worth that much.
for one tasting in the same condition I would be prepared to drop $40...

The examples I've tried in the past few years haven't been wonderful. Perfectly drinkable, but not wonderful. For $40 you can pick up a couple bottles of Hardy's or Courage Stout from the 80's shipped which are likely to be a much more interesting experience. Double that and you can pick up a bottle of 1902 Bass Kings Ale.

As long as they are SS. Doesn't really matter what they have been used for, its the potential for cheap vessels.

Look carefully, very carefully. I think they have stainless on the outside only. I don't know how fermentation goes in terracotta. :unsure:

ummm looks like only the outside is shinny - plus with a diameter like that, a lid is going to be a hard ask and heat loss will be huge

40 litre aly pot in Adelaide ending Sunday. Currently $45 bucks. Could help someone into AG.
3202922036638080_1.jpg
pot

Cheap MashMaster Fridgemate.

Linky

Or maybe your own pub.....Literally out the back o' Bourke..Linky

Hi

A bar in Adelaide for sale. I went and looked at it when it was offered before and although we liked it, we couldn't get it into our house without pulling it apart. :angry:

Linko

Cheers
Pedro

Didn't realise teak was knotty like pine.

They must have teak floor boards as well, as they look the same ;)

Back