• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahaha! hilarious. Gee, I might have to buy that. My AG beer just isn't sexy enough. I think it's because I don't ferment between 22 and 28 degrees. He must know what he's talking about because it's GUARANTEED! :lol: what a knob.

$90....FFS....god some people are stupid....jeebus

Pure genius. Because no self respecting thief breaking into a shed would ever think to look for items of value in an ATM!

It would be pretty slick to clean it up and put on some nice taps.

hahaha! hilarious. Gee, I might have to buy that. My AG beer just isn't sexy enough. I think it's because I don't ferment between 22 and 28 degrees. He must know what he's talking about because it's GUARANTEED! :lol: what a knob.

He didn't see to like it when I questioned his system, here's his reply to my Ebay question.

"Hi Sruart. This is deffinately not rubbish. I also am an experienced home brewer with 30 years of experimenting. I have developed a box to put your brewing beer into and you control the temperature over the 7 days of fermentation. I do not buy cheap beer cans but use Coopers Real Ale mostly for my own taste. However, you can brew any other cans of your liking. They all work and yes I agreee different brews need different temperatures. You can control the temperature in the box for whatever your requirements. The sexy part is my lovely assistant on the DVD. Buy the DVD and you will make perfect beer every time. Do not miss out on this learning opportunity. If you truly love making home brew this will make your beer even better every time. It is five degrees outside right now and my beer box is outside. The temperature in the box is a controlled twenty five degrees. Get back to me if you have any moe questions. Don"

Possible cheap gas manifold for your keg setup ??
HBD-13x6-1.jpg

He didn't see to like it when I questioned his system, here's his reply to my Ebay question.

"Hi Sruart. This is deffinately not rubbish. I also am an experienced home brewer with 30 years of experimenting. I have developed a box to put your brewing beer into and you control the temperature over the 7 days of fermentation. I do not buy cheap beer cans but use Coopers Real Ale mostly for my own taste. However, you can brew any other cans of your liking. They all work and yes I agreee different brews need different temperatures. You can control the temperature in the box for whatever your requirements. The sexy part is my lovely assistant on the DVD. Buy the DVD and you will make perfect beer every time. Do not miss out on this learning opportunity. If you truly love making home brew this will make your beer even better every time. It is five degrees outside right now and my beer box is outside. The temperature in the box is a controlled twenty five degrees. Get back to me if you have any moe questions. Don"

and the scary thing is, this numb nut (Don Cronk) is a children's book author.....http://www.billabongvalley.com/website/ :eek:

Leave DonCronk Alone, It appears this bloke opens a new profile for each of these wonderful DVD's he sells.

and the scary thing is, this numb nut (Don Cronk) is a children's book author.....http://www.billabongvalley.com/website/ :eek:

Coming soon... such titles as "Goldielocks and the three sexy beers". Available in quality bookstores... :D

The Mongolian has moved in now the NG has been piped to the brewery, so old faithful is up for sale:

4 Ring LPG Burner

NW Sydney Pickup.

I am including a hose, reg + swap & go bottle. $10 start. If an AHB member wins I'll throw in samples of some of my finest.

Prost! FHG

The Mongolian has moved in now the NG has been piped to the brewery, so old faithful is up for sale:

4 Ring LPG Burner

NW Sydney Pickup.

I am including a hose, reg + swap & go bottle. $10 start. If an AHB member wins I'll throw in samples of some of my finest.

Prost! FHG

I will keep my eyes on this one :)

my old pride and joy.. got a chest freezer so its time to say goodbye. Someone give it a good home

its a converted fridge - holds 5 kegs - pre-drilled holes - painted with fully sick blue and white racing stripes

Pick up sydney

Starts at $29

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...me=STRK:MESE:IT

Is it frost free or "cyclic defrost"???? oh, and are you selling due to the colours of the "fully sick blue and white racing stripes" :lol: :lol:

Cheers

Latest posts

Back