• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the bidding frenzy says it all B)

I had one in the wine rack till about 2005, cracked it one night on whim, from memory it wasn't very good. If that goes for a grand I guess I'll have to kick myself in the arse :angry:

I had one in the wine rack till about 2005, cracked it one night on whim, from memory it wasn't very good. If that goes for a grand I guess I'll have to kick myself in the arse :angry:
:eek: $1000 :eek: as good as the recent example I had was there is no way it is worth that much.
for one tasting in the same condition I would be prepared to drop $40...
buying beer (sorry- a full collectable bottle) from ebay is one hell of a lottery with regards to how it has been kept.

Damn! Exactly what i am looking for in another state yet again!

Anyone in Melbourne interested in a round 38L Gatorade esky to mutilate into a MLT?

Check it out here:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Promotional-GATORAD...t=1218766093359

Sorry, don't know how to post links properly, how amatuerish!

$20, no bids, 2 days.

oooh .. i sat there at the last moment ready to snipe! Then changed my mind and now I'm kicking myself! Oh well! I'll get over it! :)

oooh .. i sat there at the last moment ready to snipe! Then changed my mind and now I'm kicking myself! Oh well! I'll get over it! :)

Glad you didn't cos I ended up winning that auction. AG brewing here we come!!! :icon_cheers:

Glad you didn't cos I ended up winning that auction. AG brewing here we come!!!

Now I'm so "conflicted" as the americans say!
Glad you won it. Sorry I didn't it! AG here I don't come! :( :unsure: :)

BTW - how much were you willing to go to? If its much more than I was I'll feel better! :)

Now I'm so "conflicted" as the americans say!
Glad you won it. Sorry I didn't it! AG here I don't come! :( :unsure: :)

BTW - how much were you willing to go to? If its much more than I was I'll feel better! :)

I had a max bid of $35 on it, but probably would have chased it a little higher than that (depending on whether or not the missus was watching!!! )

I had a max bid of $35 on it, but probably would have chased it a little higher than that (depending on whether or not the missus was watching!!! )

Look up "auction sniping" - you wouldn't have got a chance to chase it... ;)

Just got my font & taps ... Font w/ 2 variable taps Delivered promptly and as advertised. Just have to modify the fridge and put the beer disconnects on the supplied lines.

Just got my font & taps ... Font w/ 2 variable taps Delivered promptly and as advertised. Just have to modify the fridge and put the beer disconnects on the supplied lines.

Can't complain about the prices he charges,I don't think I've ever seen better.

Batz

Can't complain about the prices he charges,I don't think I've ever seen better.

Batz

That was my thought too.

Well I've hooked them up, now to learn how to calibrate the little flow restrictor thingy. I've got off and on sorted, but it seems to be pouring a great deal of foam. Might need some longer line as both beers that I've got on keg were carbed up OK and pouring fine. Lucky they're are both near the end of the keg and I've got others I want to try.

Back