• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She did me a special deal,the put up a 'buy it now' great price and very helpful.

Batz

Received the drip trays today..happy as!
Jump in quick if you want one

Batz

Received the drip trays today..happy as!
Jump in quick if you want one

Batz

Mine will take a little longer to reach me .. LOL ... Damned postage to WA! (Still Postage was Free so cant complain!)

She did me a special deal,the put up a 'buy it now' great price and very helpful.

Batz

I had the same happen. I enquired about the 70cm ones, she replied saying she had one that would be $60 buy it now.

It went up right away and I jumped on it. Turned up a couple of days later. Very happy with the tray and the service was first class.

If you're after a tray I don't think you could go wrong.

cliffo

CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP.

Fridge and freezer, "buy it now" $40 for the two.

Here

Someone jump on this bargain.

:D

Errm.. sometime soon in the near future, I'm going to have a free fermenting fridge to donate to someone who doesn't have one already, preferably local. Hell, I'll even deliver it for a bottle or two of your best..

PM me if you are interested

:D

Errm.. sometime soon in the near future, I'm going to have a free fermenting fridge to donate to someone who doesn't have one already, preferably local. Hell, I'll even deliver it for a bottle or two of your best..

PM me if you are interested

PM Sent.... Glad I could help :p

You JUST beat me schooey :D .
I was umming and arring, trying to work out if I could fit in the garage, clicked buy it now and it was gone :lol: .
I don't really need it anyway haha.

You JUST beat me schooey :D .
I was umming and arring, trying to work out if I could fit in the garage, clicked buy it now and it was gone :lol: .
I don't really need it anyway haha.

Neither did I, MCT.. That'll make 4 fridges and 2 freezers in the garage alone.. :blink:

I only bought them because the freezer will make a good fermenting fridge and use a bit less power than the fridge, and the fridge is in better nic than the one I am going to give away.... and it $40 it was a steal

Steins

24 x German Beer Stein (New) http://cgi.ebay.com.au/German-Beer-Stein-x...1QQcmdZViewItem
24 x Frosted Glass Beer Stein (New) http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Frosted-Glass-Beer-...1QQcmdZViewItem

I just took delivery of 24 x German Beer Steins

Cost me 24.50 + 12 Postage (from Padstow to Wollongong - very heavy box) - Won auction at 10am yesterday --> arrived today - pretty fast!

The listing said pickup only but seller couriered them

The steins themselves look pretty well made

I won't tell you how ecstatic SWMBO is about more beer glasses :lol:

Cheers

3dd1_2.JPG

Back