• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New march pumps for about A$111, delivered from the US.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...N:IT&ih=003

I've just ordered one, so I hope they okay.
They are 230V, so should be fine with our 240V.
6 more available.
Cheers!

March pumps we use have a magnetic drive impeller,the model there is shaft driven.
I am sure it'll do the job for you anyway,and it cheap enough.

At least you'll be a real brewer ;)

Batz

Oh bother!
Well I guess it's better than lifting buckets around!

don't despair, I sent the seller a question and just got a reply - mag drive apparently. might pick one up too :)

Anyone know if you could swap the head on one of these for the one that G&G sell?

Hoyle

navaEneah. You won't see me until the last ten seconds, but unless it jumps from a hundred or so to over $200 in the last minutes I'll have it stitched up.

I'm very disappointed we didn't get that one guys, it went for $238.
To be honest I'm not surprised it went over $200 - think about it, assuming there is only 15 (auction states 15-20) then thats less than $16 each! Thats cheaper than the bloody gas alone! Next time I guess I'll bid myself if anything good comes up.
I'm gonna go and bang my head against a wall for a while... :(

fail, sorry guys. I'd've expected it to go for over $200 too, except that there had been no interest in it at all until the last half hour. Ordinarily I'd've been able to watch it in the last minutes, but not tonight.

I'm very disappointed we didn't get that one guys, it went for $238.
To be honest I'm not surprised it went over $200 - think about it, assuming there is only 15 (auction states 15-20) then thats less than $16 each! Thats cheaper than the bloody gas alone! Next time I guess I'll bid myself if anything good comes up.
I'm gonna go and bang my head against a wall for a while... :(

Never mind blokes, you were taking a risk that they all had the correct outlet on them to take a regulator, you may only have got a couple of suitable ones.

cheers

Browndog

I got this SS drip tray last week, very impressed with the goods, the price and the friendly seller. I believe she has some more left if anyone is interested.
I just grabbed another (50cm long) version for my mate for $45 posted.

Now I need some kind of bracket to mount it to the chesty...

You guys must of brought him out as he has none left

I got this SS drip tray last week, very impressed with the goods, the price and the friendly seller. I believe she has some more left if anyone is interested.
I just grabbed another (50cm long) version for my mate for $45 posted.

Now I need some kind of bracket to mount it to the chesty...

Looks good ...Did you do the second one via ebay auction or just an email deal?
Watch all the AHB members bang up the price on the latest auction from her.. LOL

LOL. No the second one was a buy-it-now deal with free post. I thought about trying to haggle a private deal but figured $45 posted for a 50cm, stainless, 2 piece drip tray was a pretty good deal. Hopefully it will be waiting for me when I get home tonight... :D

These ' Bar freezers ' any good to anyone? Melbourne pickup

Upright ones are much much better. I'm sure this would work, in fact I've got a similar sized bar fridge in using at the moment but you have to mod it to have a flat inside door lining and can probably only fit one keg at a time (thats how mine was anyway).

LOL. No the second one was a buy-it-now deal with free post. I thought about trying to haggle a private deal but figured $45 posted for a 50cm, stainless, 2 piece drip tray was a pretty good deal. Hopefully it will be waiting for me when I get home tonight... :D

I sent her a message to see if she had any more 56cm x 23cm x 2.5cm and she put a few up for me at the same price ($45 inc p/h). Still 3 left if ppl r quick.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...:B:EOIBSA:AU:11

She said she wouldnt leave them up fo too long.. Wants more money in future sales so get in quick.

Back