• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bargain of the week!

Introducing the Beer Carbonating Keg! Can carbonate 50L beer in 4 minutes.

All yours for only $800

LINK

Last edited by a moderator:
aster1 said:
Bargain of the week!

Introducing the Beer Carbonating Keg! Can carbonate 50L beer in 4 minutes.

All yours for only $800

LINK

That's got to be the "bru 4 u" in Boondall just down the road from me, must be closing up.

Maybe I should offer them $100 for their super duper carbonating keg.

Last edited by a moderator:
Barley crusher / Grain mill $89.99 + $15.95 p&h

eBay link

Use coupon code CELEBRATE15 today for 15% discount

i was looking at that today as well.. seems like a half decent deal.

Bridges said:
Alright Yob maybe you should just buy this...
If anyone of us can get our better halves to agree it'd have to be you.

I wish I could...

More bling than you can poke a BIG stick at...
What happened here. None of us purchased this! what if we all chipped in...

Can someone please be a legend and link to a tried and true pump suitable for wort? I'm on mobile and battling hard and can't find what I'm looking for. Cheers

loco88 said:
Can someone please be a legend and link to a tried and true pump suitable for wort? I'm on mobile and battling hard and can't find what I'm looking for. Cheers
Check the retailers on here and if you search for pumps on AHB there's a fair few discussions on the topic. The usual names of march, chugger, klaxin, KK, little brown pump will be thrown around, each with their pros and cons.

I have myself a KegKing pump for my HLT and chugger for my wort. I'd have a chugger for both, but saved a little cash on the HLT since it's only handling water. Plenty of brewers use the KK pumps for their wort with no issues.

As a side note, before I head back out to the Riverland for work this week, I've popped a gold flooded font on eBay if anyone is interested.

Purchased a few years back now but ended up building a keezer instead, leaving it wrapped up in the garage.

Online Brewing Supplies said:
You would need to spend another $100,000 plus to make a brewery :unsure:
Nev
Ha Ha yep, but dreams are free...

Gumtree/eBay considered pretty much the same here.

All other online deals live in the website deals thread.

Ahh yes, thanks, that was my guess, makes me think of juice so I have never been able to fully resolve it.

Beer and Juice

Mmmmm

Latest posts

Back