• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yob said:
2K in WA

Probably not a bad price considering everything in there, Personally I'd offer $1500

Love the stirplate
Another hobby scratched off the list from a western suburbanite with more $ than c . Should buy a years supply of golf balls down the country club with what he gets from that.

Hippy said:
Another hobby scratched off the list from a western suburbanite with more $ than c . Should buy a years supply of golf balls down the country club with what he gets from that.
They come and they go, the amount of stayers in this hobby is low but the ones that stay are hard core. :super:
Golf , no **** that !
Nev

Online Brewing Supplies said:
They come and they go, the amount of stayers in this hobby is low but the ones that stay are hard core. :super:
Golf , no **** that !
Nev
golf + homebrew maybe Nev?(cart of course)

Shouldn't bag the western suburbs too hard I spose Nev. They do put on a pretty good piss up down that way come October 25 if you've forked out the $20 to enter a beer.

DU99 said:
1Pc Camp Camping Foam Foil looks alright for wrapping around a pot
That foam appears to be EPE (expanded polyethylene), which i think has a melting point somewhere around 105-120°C (?) depending on the specific version of PE.
I'd happily be corrected, given it looks quite cheap, but it might not be suitable for a pot/urn. Maybe better as a FV insulator.

Back