Ebay Castors 90kg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got a set of these ebay The seller stuffed around and it took a month to get them, but they are good quality casters.

For an extra $20 your ones are Stainless steel so prob a better option for the brewery.

QldKev

I just got a set of these ebay The seller stuffed around and it took a month to get them, but they are good quality casters.

For an extra $20 your ones are Stainless steel so prob a better option for the brewery.

QldKev

Yeh going all stainless mate. They were a good deal though.

blackadder.jpg

Thank you Baldrick, I believe I shall avail myself of said castors.

I got mine from Brierley Hose. Obviously this is only a Tasmanian business but mine are SS brake 100mm castors rated to 100kg and were $17 each. I use them under Obelix to give him a little height and maneuverability. Surely you guys in NSW would have a shop similar to this??

I got mine from Brierley Hose. Obviously this is only a Tasmanian business but mine are SS brake 100mm castors rated to 100kg and were $17 each. I use them under Obelix to give him a little height and maneuverability. Surely you guys in NSW would have a shop similar to this??
4 of those plus postage is cheper thn ebay. Support tassie. I will be if melb doesnt have an equiv place.

Back