Quantcast

Ebay Castors 90kg

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

QldKev

Brew Dude
Reaction score
I just got a set of these ebay The seller stuffed around and it took a month to get them, but they are good quality casters.

For an extra $20 your ones are Stainless steel so prob a better option for the brewery.

QldKev

ian ulrick

Reaction score
I just got a set of these ebay The seller stuffed around and it took a month to get them, but they are good quality casters.

For an extra $20 your ones are Stainless steel so prob a better option for the brewery.

QldKev

Yeh going all stainless mate. They were a good deal though.

Bizier

Petite Mutant
Reaction score

Thank you Baldrick, I believe I shall avail myself of said castors.

Amber Fluid

Beer Snob
Reaction score
I got mine from Brierley Hose. Obviously this is only a Tasmanian business but mine are SS brake 100mm castors rated to 100kg and were $17 each. I use them under Obelix to give him a little height and maneuverability. Surely you guys in NSW would have a shop similar to this??

brettprevans

HB so good, it will raise the dead
Reaction score
I got mine from Brierley Hose. Obviously this is only a Tasmanian business but mine are SS brake 100mm castors rated to 100kg and were $17 each. I use them under Obelix to give him a little height and maneuverability. Surely you guys in NSW would have a shop similar to this??
4 of those plus postage is cheper thn ebay. Support tassie. I will be if melb doesnt have an equiv place.

Latest posts