• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Dual Regulator Set Up 4 Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
Morning brewers
I am afraid I need to do another purchase and therefore have to scrape up some funds.This dual regulator set up was to be used on my kegs to dispense ales and lagers (largers) at different pressures.
As you can see it's in beautiful condition,mounted on a stainless backing for your wall,this would be the ducks nutzs for a kegging set up!

$260.00...try and buy something similar for that price.One braided high pressure hose cost me $130.00 from Andale.

Reg_002.jpg

Batz

yo batz. that plate on the plate with the company name and phone number...whats the company? I live and work 2 seconds from Heidelberg Heights...

yo batz. that plate on the plate with the company name and phone number...whats the company? I live and work 2 seconds from Heidelberg Heights...

C.Q.S. Vernon Ave.

I have been asked about postage,it weighs in at 7.5kg,price to Melbourne is around $21.00 for an example.
Notice it has two bottle connectors (high pressure braided hose),so it can also be used to fill soda stream bottles from the main bottle at full pressure (not going through the reg.)

Batz

Looks like it's sold to Bongchitis at this stage.
If anything changes I'll post it again,thanks for all the interest.

Batz

Nice pickup Bong !

You narrowly saved me from severe disciplinary action from SWMBO with an unauthorised purchase

Complete Quality Services Fents. Did an ad for them once. Best description of them would have been a smaller version of Andale.

From memory they've been bought out by Lancer Pacific. :unsure:

Warren -

yer just rang the number and its another company. spewing too i could of walked up there at lunch and had a look see.

Complete Quality Services Fents. Did an ad for them once. Best description of them would have been a smaller version of Andale.

From memory they've been bought out by Lancer Pacific. :unsure:

Warren -

Who in turn were bought out by Hoshizaki and are now known as Hoshizaki Lancer Pacific or something. They had their offices in my street, but recently moved to the outer suburbs somewhere...

Back