Drinks At Ross's Bar

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Paul, can you post the recipe for the porter your brought along, I remember you saying it was dead simple :chug:

Cheers

Rather than start a new thread...Drinks here tomorrow Friday 23rd Feb.

Screwtop, Tidalpete & possibly Bindi will be here tomorrow afternoon picking up supplies & heading back to the Sunshine coast on Saturday morning. So we will be here all evening having a few ales around the bar.
Any locals wishing to pop in & say hi are most welcome... :party:

Cheers Ross

Jye and Browndog try and get yourself along to try the Roger Watson and Smoked Irish Red.

Jye and Browndog try and get yourself along to try the Roger Watson and Smoked Irish Red.

I might get my ass down for a few but it wont be a biggy... what time are you guys arriving?

Roger Watson :D very nice...Now to get out of work early.
Ah Bugger it :angry: Nobody has said on their death bed " I wish I had spent more time at work" That's a given.

Screwtop, Tidalpete & possibly Bindi will be here tomorrow afternoon picking up supplies & heading back to the Sunshine coast on Saturday morning. So we will be here all evening having a few ales around the bar.

Cheers Ross
I'll be there for a brief visit too. :chug:

As a mater of fact I am brewing a Rodger Watson this very morning Mike. I'll be mashing in around 8am. I'd love to come over to Ross place but I'll have to work on the missus for a leave pass though. I've been experimenting with American Ambers and have hit on one that I am finding very drinkable indeed, if I can get away, I'll bring some!

I'm a bit scared of seeing Chad for the first time and finding he looks just like his avatar!

cheers

Browndog

I'll be there too. Oh! Hold on....

Just remembered I can't make it. I live in Perth now :blink:

Whoever attends, make sure you get hold of Ross's laptop and revive the, 'Frivoulous Posts' thread. Better still, start a new one!

Good that this thread is here as where else could I post whilst putting Batz's Altbier to bed. God I hate chilling with 28 degree water. It's just like chilliing in QLD.

Spot ya,
Pat

Go the no-chill Pat, you won't look back mate.

Tony

I can't do no-chill Browndog as I will get botulism. Darren told me.

Spot,
Pat

Edit: If I wasn't writing this edit, I reckon that would have been my shortest post ever. Knew I shouldn't have edited this :angry:

Cheers Ross
I'll be holding a remote session with Ross's beer (received yesterday morning) on this Saturday (24/2/07)

Gonna be sharing with some other guys who studied BJCP with me.

Want some feedback sheets, Ross? If so, happy to oblige.

Not quite the session that you guys are gonna have.

Huge thanks again for your geneRossity. :D
Beerz
Seth :p

P.S. Pat, PM me your home or postal address. I found the last Berliner and will send it ASAP. Giddy-up, mate! :super:

No, from SA where the snacks were made. Hang on isn't that where Darren's from. A little industrial sabotage methinks. :D

You stirrer Screwtop, let sleeping dogs... Whatever.
Going out to the brewery to pitch some yeast into the [infected? I think not] No Chill wort, AndrewQlds Bosuns Best Bitter.

Back on topic; Still waiting on a phone call [work related :angry: ] to see if it is still posable to make the :party: at Ross's Bar.

Edit: Typo.

You stirrer Screwtop, let sleeping dogs... Whatever.
Going out to the brewery to pitch some yeast into the [infected? I think not] No Chill wort, AndrewQlds Bosuns Best Bitter.

Back on topic; Still waiting on a phone call [work related :angry: ] to see if it is still posable to make the :party: at Ross's Bar.

Edit: Typo.

Hope you can make it! Pete would have been in the starting blocks at 6 this morning, says we're leaving at 1.15 sharp in the beer can, hope it makes it over the gateway bridge loaded up with us and the beer. :D

Do you think we'll be allowed to drink beer in the car, old bugger probably wouldn't stop for us to
piss.gif

I have my leave pass signed, will arrive 4-5pm with a few samples from the taps here. Mike, don't crack those beers till I get there mate.

cheers

Browndog

P.S. Pat, PM me your home or postal address. I found the last Berliner and will send it ASAP. Giddy-up, mate! :super:

Excellent Les! I couldn't send you the triangle stuff cos Brad drank it all. Will have to do another one and send it. PM on the way.

Looks like the boys haven't got to Ross's laptop yet ;)

Back