Drinks At Ross's Bar

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update us on how the night goes. I'm parked in front of the cricket with a big plasma and a full fridge.

Update us on how the night goes. I'm parked in front of the cricket with a big plasma and a full fridge.

Same story here Kai. This 106cm TV is only a day old. Wow it's big. My wife says too big.

Have fun tonight gents.

regards
Scott

Same story here Kai. This 106cm TV is only a day old. Wow it's big. My wife says too big.

Have fun tonight gents.

regards
Scott

Chilling in front of my dual screen comp with Audioslave going, beer in one hand, reading about brewing, fridge full of beer behind me.

I love fridays :party:

The cricket's over too early, i hope your wife doesn't say that.

Recifier/Regulator is shot so the battery went flat.
Bugger... Had that problem on my Beetle once. Come to think of it, there aren't many problems I haven't had on my Beetle. It's currently "awaiting restoration".

-Bonj

Coodgee is the only one spewing at the moment B)

Cheers Ross

Coodgee is the only one spewing at the moment B)

Cheers Ross

If he's spewing that Classic American Pils I'll need therapy for a while to get over it Ross. Tell me he didn't have any!

Thanks Ross & family for a great nite. Thankfully Anna was able to translate my conflicting and somewaht rambling directions until Hale Street when the cars auto pilot kicked in. Hope Sqyre has recovered from his baptismal in hops and I'll bring a tasting tulip along next time I'm down that way. :beerbang:

Sounds like Coodgee didn't, lol. It'd be mornings like this I'd be happy to not be a Queenslander.

Finished up at 2.30am :party:

Everyone survived, though the jury is still out on Coodgee who was looking very pale this morning.
The R+ 400IBU beer seemed to be enjoyed by everyone, accept poor Sqyre, who learn't one thing last night, he's not a hophead :)
Hope everyone enjoyed themselves, I certainly did & feeling far better than I deserve to this morning.

Winkle - "Where do I start??"
Winkle.jpg

Serious brew talk
serious.jpg

Leo & Rossco
Leo.jpg

Michael & Winkle
Michael.jpg

PaulH feeling the hop burn
PaulH.jpg

Coodgee - One Imperial stout too much...
Coodgee_pissed.jpg

Cheers Ross

Top night big thanks to Ross & Jackie for having us, nice to meet a few AHB members.

Cheers

Paul

Winkle looks as happy as pigs in shit in behind that bar :beerbang:

Cheers
Steve

Winkle looks as happy as pigs in shit in behind that bar :beerbang:

Cheers
Steve
Natural habitat I guess, thankfully I wasn't seen wearing a penis gourd. :lol:

squire...over time, penis gourd, over time, penis gourd, overtime, penis gourd....glad it was worth it :beer:
Cheers
Steve

Looks like I got out of there just in time :blink: Great to catch up as always and this little session will hold me over until the next babbs meeting.

Best quote of the night was from sqyre after tasting the R+ "Turns out Im not a hophead" :D

Back