Drinks At Ross's Bar

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

CraftBrewer
Reaction score
Well, with my son now on board, I've managed to find time to brew & fill all my kegs. So going to unwind tomorrow (Friday) evening & sink a few ales... Anyone who cares joining us for a few is most welcome. I'll happily collect anyone local, but down to you to find your own way home, or crash the night if you prefer... :party:

Edit: Kegging the 400IBU beasty tonight, so virgin tastings on the night as well...

cheers Ross

Well, with my son now on board, I've managed to find time to brew & fill all my kegs. So going to unwind tomorrow (Friday) evening & sink a few ales... Anyone who cares joining us for a few is most welcome. I'll happily collect anyone local, but down to you to find your own way home, or crash the night if you prefer... :party:

Edit: Kegging the 400IBU beasty tonight, so virgin tastings on the night as well...

cheers Ross

What a shame it's not a Thursday mate. :lol:
Brewday tomorrow. Enjoy your evening.

:beer:

Bloody 'ell Ross enough to make a man cry , I am off to viringblue.com to see if there is anything avasliabl at short notice . :blink:

Have a good one Mate :excl:

AW

When you pick up Adamt, can you drop by mine next?? Would love to try some of that Nelson, mmm.
Have a good one.

What a bugger, can't make it Ross. Have fun, will be nice after such a busy December.

Kegging the 400IBU beasty tonight, so virgin tastings on the night as well...

Im there :chug:

Should be there between 5-6 with a bottle of porter... hope you have the cricket on.

Sounds like a plan :) , I'll see what the rest of the family has planned for me first though :blink: .

yep sounds good to me too. straight down on the train after work finnishes at 3:30.

HOWEVER, I'm going to have to talk the gf into picking me up. so stay tuned...

Dammit, i organised Overtime for tomorrow arvo....

Wont knock off till 10pm..

even then i would have to camp...

No trains to jimboomba

and after 2 or 3 of your lovely selection i will be i no state to drive..

I supose i will have to give it a miss too.. :angry:

Bugger.

Dammit, i organised Overtime for tomorrow arvo....

Wont knock off till 10pm..

even then i would have to camp...

No trains to jimboomba

and after 2 or 3 of your lovely selection i will be i no state to drive..

I supose i will have to give it a miss too.. :angry:

Bugger.

There's a spare bed going at the moment Sqyre, so if you can shift the overtime, you're welcome :)
I'll pick you up from Beenleigh station.

cheers Ross

Unfortunatly, where i work if you ditch the OT you dont get any for a while...
and after the Xmas shinanagins i NEED the OT..
Plus got to save up for some gear to get my first AG happening.. :)

Basically most of my weekends will be OT for quite some time :(
This one just doesn't allow for friday night fun...
(and all dont allow for saturday night fun.)

Thanks for the offer anyway Ross... :)

Sqyre

Oh sh#t

Can't see me getting there :(

Batz

Love to be there, Ross, but the missus has roped me into a weekend down at the in-laws :(

Have a couple of 400 IBU monsters for me :beer:

Cheers - Snow

I shall try to make it probably need a pass from SWMBO first.

I thought I got the virgin tasting of the 400IBU beer the day when it was still warm in the fermentor with and thick with hops.

I'll be there. What time are you thinking? I knock off work at 3:30 on Fridays and can be there at about 4:15-4:30. I can happily push the time back if that's too early.

I'll be there. What time are you thinking? I knock off work at 3:30 on Fridays and can be there at about 4:15-4:30. I can happily push the time back if that's too early.

No that'll be fine, I'll just have to curtail my drinking till all the pickups have been done. :)

cheers Ross

I will also add, if anyone needs picking up along the way from the Gateway bridge to the bottom of Logan between 3:30-4:00, I'll be happy to collect. I don't want to go too far off the beaten track from this course though. Send me a PM.

Edit: And it's definitely a find your way home plan, I don't go anywhere near that route on my way home. I'm out west.

Back