Drinks Are On Me :-)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats, good job, done well. I will raise a pint or 2 in honour of your family tonite.

Cheers
Brad T :beer:

Well Done!

Just a quick question...

How much of the Baby Bonus are you dedicating to your brewing? :p

You finally get used to sleep deprivation!

M

mandrakar said:
You finally get used to sleep deprivation!

M
[post="83901"][/post]​

Congrats JasonY (and family)

You never get used to sleep deprivation. But its worth it.

Cheers
Dave

Enid and I send our best wishes. I hope your brewery is all set up and kitted out, for the next two decades will see you on the bottom of the list when there is a spare dollar sitting in the jar.

Great stuff Jason - congratulations to you both!

You will soon discover that its the best thing that you've ever done.

G'day Jase,

Congratulations to both you and your wife.

I'm toasting an APA to your family right now.

Well done.

Cheers,
Jase

congrats jason!! well done to mother and baby. im sure there is a mini-mash paddle waiting for that tiny hand somewhere :D
joe

Jason sorry bit late with the congratulations mate , Batz had to work today ! , doesn't happen often , but it does happen.

Anyway all the best mate ! and congratulations to you and your wife , I am sure you daughter will grow to be everything you hope for.

And her name?

Jason...Mrs Jason...and young Miss Jason .. :super: :beerbang:

Scottish tonight at Batz for you all !!

Batz

Congratulations Jason. I'll have a pint of your APA if you're buying. Cheers.

congratulations jasony and mrs jasony.

all the best
big d

Thanks for all the thanks! Mother and baby are both well aside from some feeding teathing issues which I am sure will be resolved soon, painful to watch but. Finally decided on Imogen as the name today!

Have heard all the stories about sleep deprivation, hoping we have the golden child ;) but with some practice I reckon I should be able to rock her to sleep with an ale in hand.

Baby bonus, well it would be a nice injection to the brewery but I don't think I will be asking that question :eek:

Amazing how tiring watching a baby all day can be, time for a few quiet pints of lager while I can :beer:

All the best JasonY, I'am drinking a couple of beers here wishing you and your family all the very best for the future.

You know your a brewer when your childs first words are beer :rolleyes: ....
Science project is on fermentation... knows the importance of sanitation before they can wipe their arse.
Jayse

Congrats to you & your family JasonY. I hope everything went smooth & now comes the big learning curve :)

Congrats old boy, can't beat the feeling of a new arrival. I'll wet her head tonite.

Thanks again, wife and baby are at home tonight which is great. I am already tired but that is life. A good dose of homebrew is certainly making me feel better.

Prob the slowest congrats, but

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

JasonY said:
Finally decided on Imogen as the name today!

[post="84031"][/post]​

Cool! That name was on our list of girl's names, but we had three boys. I named a dev server imogen a few years back, tho :) It was on an imaging system... Hmmm

Cool name tho. Many thumbs up from the PoMo :)

Latest posts

Back