Draught Towers And Beer Fonts

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dkaos

Reaction score
Hi All,
I am looking at securing a deal with a supplier to get some beer towers and Cobra fonts. These are to be imported from China direct to me, then I can forward to you or you can pickup.

The Draught towers are apparently better quality than the current ones on the market, as this supplier claims to be in competition with Krome.

The Cobra fonts have "Euro" style taps that go to match, which include flow restrictors directly on them. There are no snaplock adapters available, as these taps just screw directly onto the font. They can supply chrome plated or polished stainless steel.

I've got some pics with model numbers below, let me know if you're interested and I'll get back to the supplier with some numbers so I can negotiate pricing.

I have PM'd Dane yesterday, heard nothing back. No order will be finalised without his approval. Below I've got the pics of taps and fonts.

Cheers,

Clint

I'd be interested in finding the price on the 3 tap cobra stainless and chrome for comparison.

EDIT:
also are they flooded?

I'd be interested in finding the price on the 3 tap cobra stainless and chrome for comparison.

EDIT:
also are they flooded?

Hey Jarthy,

Looks like they are flooded, waiting for final confirmation though. They also sell Beer chillers so it makes sense. The fonts are just brass, not entirely stainless. The Chrome plated 3 tap Cobra is $90.00 and the 3 tap bronze is $97.

This is for a minimum order quantity of 500 however. This gives you a ballpark, but the price will go up depending on how many people decide to go for it.

Cheers,

Clint

If they are Flooded i would be interested in the HJZ 200 or 300

Approval has now been received from Dane. Bring on the orders!

Pricing is below, again this is for the MOQ of 500. Final pricing will still be shitload cheaper than normal retail however. The biggest cost to us will be shipping. I'm not really interested in getting them shipped by sea as it will need to be a giant order. Also have to engage a freight forwarder etc. They will be shipped by TNT or DHL, which will be quite quick.

Update: Cobra taps and Draught towers are flooded. Draught towers come with taps included as per picture.

It's been pointed out to me by one of the more experienced users of the forum here that these fonts are going to make the beer taste bad after a while due to them being brass inside. With this in mind I'm not going to bother with buying them as it would be a waste of everyones time and money.

I'm waiting for another supplier to get back to me who actually have full stainless gear but who knows if they will supply.

Cheers,

Clint

Latest posts

Back