Beer Font/tower

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vajoiner

Reaction score
Afternoon fellow Brewers,

I was just wanting some of your proffesional (i use that losely) opinions on what is best to use on my in progress kegerator.

I am not wanting excess hose in side the fridge so i was wondering what you all thought of what is best between an inline flow restrictor and the taps with the flow restrictor on them. Is this a better way to balance your system given i might be using different beers etc on one particular line.

I have been hunting around and know alot of people in the beer plumbing game and can get some fancy 4 tap fonts for about $250 but no taps so with taps and adaptors it bumps up to around $600.

I did trip over these though

It would be great to see if anyone has purchased these before and what their thoughts wereCheapy Cheap Cheapness.....

i had two of these taps, i personally didnt like the way they poured, i have since bought 4 of the perlick 525s and couldnt be happier, i hope this helps

cheers

Cheers Coz,

The taps still worked ok though in regards to making it easier to balance rather then muck around with hoses etc?

Latest posts

Back