Beer Temprite

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black Dog Brewery

Reaction score
Hi All,

As Im moving and I need to sell some of my gear. I have a temprite that is in good working order. It was from a restaurant and obviously is not new. I have used the unit to run a twin tap font as well as mounting snaplock connectors directly to the front to use my ventmatics. I have replaced these with the original side bashers as seen in the pictures. I cannot tell you the dispensing temp however it is around that of commercial pours. There are a number of adjustments on the unit so I think you can adjust the temp up and down. I have already sold all my kegs so I can no longer demonstrate it however you can bring a full keg along and I can help you test the unit :) The unit has its own compressor etc so all you need to do is plug it into the 240 and pour chilled beer. It is a twin line unit which has ball lock connectors for your kegs.

If I can get a reasonable offer by Wednesday I will sell if not its off to the evilbay. I paid $450 for it so make me an offer and you never know your luck

DSC01209.JPG

I should mention that this isnt the water bath style temprite. It has the built in compressor.

Cheers BDB

Back