Don't Jiggle Your Bag On Brew Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah... But that was a training rope and they were trying to instill confidence in you. They can't afford to use the expensive stuff *all* the time...

;)
nah this way after that. we were theirs by then. this was a bunch of infantry sergants joking off. Ive just left out all the other stuff that was going on.

I'm really shocked to find no one has said they use Telstra rope. Come on, someone must use it!

I'm really shocked to find no one has said they use Telstra rope. Come on, someone must use it!

I used to have some of that, but it seems to be in the possession of someone else and I don't think I wish to buy it back...

a simple solution that worked me was to simply "double" or "triple" the cheap cord over and braid it together.Strong as a horse now. :chug:

I must say this is the best tasting beer I've ever had out of the fermenter. I've been very liberal with my tasting samples hydrometer samples, 1968 is a fantastic yeast.

I've got another brew day planned soon, so cheers for the alternative hoisting tips.

It's my brewing good luck charm, didn't serve me too well though maybe I should sacrifice it.
You've got one of those too?!

Woob woob woob woob woob

Back