Do You Guys Read Much?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Mitch Steels book good read, lots of history with the collaberation of the Brits but fellinto the trap he spoke about, to much research, seemed like he was covering the same ground talking about Hodgesons Brewey.

I read and write.

Re your novel on craft brewers, remember conflict, conflict, conflict. Detail is mandatory, but it has to mean something to the reader. What not to do: "Consumed by jealousy after seeing Herkimer and Prunella holding hands on the beach, Eloise misread her hydrometer, cold-crashed her doppelbock too soon, and ended up with a misbegotten cross between tropical stout and Pure Blonde."

I read and write.

Re your novel on craft brewers, remember conflict, conflict, conflict. Detail is mandatory, but it has to mean something to the reader. What not to do: "Consumed by jealousy after seeing Herkimer and Prunella holding hands on the beach, Eloise misread her hydrometer, cold-crashed her doppelbock too soon, and ended up with a misbegotten cross between tropical stout and Pure Blonde."
Oh the torment. Her bosom heaved and strained against the cloth as she seethed at the high gravity.

Read lots, but unfortunately not stuff of my choosing. Bloomin' masters is taking up most of my spare time.

Oh the torment. Her bosom heaved and strained against the cloth as she seethed at the high gravity.

Maybe we can gather enough members to do a team job, something published by a vanity press and sold only in brew shops.

Got Mitch Steels book good read, lots of history with the collaberation of the Brits but fellinto the trap he spoke about, to much research, seemed like he was covering the same ground talking about Hodgesons Brewey.
I see what you mean about overdoing it, I am up to setting up of breweries in America to make British style beers there, he does mention Cluster being a native American hop? Unless he means it was brought over by the first settlers.

Latest posts

Back