Dial Thermometer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this is the same thermometer as sold by G&G (i may be wrong). But i have two of them and have had no issues so far.

:icon_cheers: SJ

I think this is the same thermometer as sold by G&G (i may be wrong). But i have two of them and have had no issues so far.

Yup. Look identical to the G&G ones. G&G stock two types (one a bit pricier) and that pic looks like the cheaper one. I have two as well from G&G. They work great. Just did my first AG with them on Sunday on the new set-up and cross checked them with a regular thermometer dipped in while I was testing the whole unit. Not 100% spot on but up to a degree-half a degree each way which is good enough for me.

Hopper.

Yeah I do believe they are the same as G&G, I know this store sells some of their products. I was told they are manufactured by the same people that do the mashmaster ones. How are they in terms of accuracy? And where do you have them mounted? I was thinking the Mash Tun and Fermenter (my fridge is controlled by an old style bolb that I can adjust -50 - + 35) and just using a manual method for the HLT

Oh and if you don't mind how did you go installing them?

Oh and if you don't mind how did you go installing them?

I just used the weldless fittings you can get from G&G, just cut a hole and bang on it goes, nice and simple.

Latest posts

Back