Delete icon ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Northside Novice

Reaction score
Mods I don't know where it put this thread ,
Where has the delete button gone ?
Did I miss the email ?
Also editing posts seems to have a big window now !
I thought this was a way old issue of members editing their posts after the heat of conversation only to make them selves look better ?
I assume I must of over looked the email / change ?
Please inform me in the new status quo
Befor the beat down , is it just me that has lost the delete post icon or have you lost it too ?
Cheers
Nn

For example , I have a post made on the forth of this month , this year ,
And I can still edit it .
Is it just me that has this option ?
I thought the edit window was only 12 hrs not days ?
And delete where has my trusty sober relief button gone :(

Mine had gone but after repeatedly asking for it to ne returned to me Austin did something to enable it again.

Not sure about the edit window

I'll check here and see if I have a delete button?

edit: nope, nothing here. Yob, are you saying that you now have a delete button?

Also I note that you are no longer a retailer. Didn't retailers have a blue thingo in their side bar?

Now you mention it.. I now have neither my retail banner, the delete and im pro and not "members"

Bollox..

Mods can't do anything mate but a report has been made to admin so hopefully they will sort out any issues.

Looks like there might be other retailers who have also lost their "retailer" tag.

Martin, from National, looks as though his has gone too.

Dont know whats going on there regarding the retailer thing. Will check to see if Austins guys have been working on anything.

As far as the delete button goes, it was found that a couple of members were doing mass deletion (100's) which in turn made some threads make no sense at all. That delete option has been removed until we can come of with a solution to prevent this occurring again.

Cheers

Looks like retailers is back but I'm still a pro. Give you nice long time baby.

Latest posts

Back