Darlo Brewshare

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oztapguy

Reaction score
I've started this new post just for the Darlo BrewShare..

Before I put up a poll for the beer style for the next BrewShare (prob Feb), I would like to hear suggestions as to the 4 options to vote for. What do you think?

Also, should we have one style for the newbie brewers (less than a year?), and another for the hardcore or is it easier to have just one?

I think a theme each time as suggested last Thursday is a great idea - wheat beer for Feb sounds good for that time of year. I think a 'freeystyle' flight at the same time would work well, this will make it much easier for brewers not a fan of the style or new brewers without that particular style on hand.

I think a theme each time as suggested last Thursday is a great idea - wheat beer for Feb sounds good for that time of year. I think a 'freeystyle' flight at the same time would work well, this will make it much easier for brewers not a fan of the style or new brewers without that particular style on hand.

Any particular type of wheat beer or just keep it pretty open? There's quite a few different styles that vary wildly from weisse to wit.

A free style flight sounds like a good idea to me.

As far as suggesting a style goes, I'll suggest something close to home, Australian pale ale.

Vote cast.
Looking forward to the next one.

Beers,
Doc

Back