CraftBrewer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Menoetes,

If you ferment out our Bacchus Amber FWK (no extra hops needed) with temp control, & good sanitary practice, the beer will be every bit as good as the beer you enjoyed on tap at the Scratch. They are exactly the same beer.

Cheers Ross

Just received my latest order via Fastway to Tassie. Ordered a smack pack of 1318, package date July 2014, received a pack mfg 22 Sep. Nice little surprise for my Monday morning!

Thanks!

Redeemed some vouchers I found lost in some brewing files that were 2 and 3 years old from Christmas.

From Brisbane to my door in Melbourne inside 26 hours. :icon_cheers:

First fanboi post for 2015 :D :D

I ordered some stuff on New Years Day (Thursday), knowing that they would only have Friday to pick and pack and that they are closed on the Monday. So I was expecting it to be processed Tuesday and arrive maybe Thursday. No worries.

Arrived Tuesday morning. Fantastic work boyz.

I ordered thursday and order got here today amazing time to get stuff down here to tassie this time of year, i cant recieve things i order within tas in the same time it takes from craftbrewer my brew days are nothing without craftbrewer, thanks guys

Anyone else having issues ordering online it keeps telling me they are out of stock of everything

Dumb me should have tried on google chrome just not working on internet explorer all good can start spending some money ready for next wknd

Whats the go with stock levels. Yeast,, hops, malt. Ross using it all.
Sav

Heaps more competition around nowadays, makes it harder to manage stock levels I guess.

Hi Ross,

First let me say the White Choc Pilsner on tap at Bacchus was amazing, my wife is now begging me to make it, and I have no real idea where to begin!

Just ordered some of your single hop US and NZ IPA's, great that you did this been looking for single hop examples for a while!

Cheers

I have just gotta say I had an excellent experience on the phone today with Ross from craftbrewer. I called up to ask about how to use his polyclar in the right way and his communication and extent explanation was outstanding. Never had better customer service in my life! Cheers for your help Ross you've earned a loyal customer today!

I bought a faulty crown urn from craftbrewer that was tripping my safety switch, I took it back in and they swapped it for a new one even though I didn't have the receipt and the kids had drawn all over the box.

I can not speak more highly of Anthony, Ross and the staff at Craftbrewer.
These guys are on the ball with all enquiries no matter how trivial it may be. A phone call often follows an email and situations are fully explained. This is a pleasant situation which is refreshing in a business climate where quite often that service just does not exist
Merry Xmas to the Craft Brewer staff.
Brewers in more remote parts really appreciate your assistance .

Cheers

Since they got rid of that Ross guy down the road it's been first class :lol: :lol: :lol:

Received a Wyeast 1882 today manufactured 11th Jan 2016 - pretty damn good service.

I had a 40 l urn that was faulty and they took it back without the receipt that u had lost. Great shop.

Feldon said:
Ross (or anybody else at Craftbrewer),

Are the packs of Spalt hops you are selling really from the 2011 crop? Five years old?

See: http://www.craftbrewer.com.au/shop/details.asp?PID=590

Or has nobody updated the webpage to show a more recent harvest?

Cheers.
Hell 5 years old? Just needs an update I think....hope??

cheesy-mouse-clipart.jpg

Hi Feldon, just checked the coldroom and the current stock is 2013. Have just updated on the website.

Cheers
Anthony

Latest posts

Back