CraftBrewer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed, great range and great prices.

Although we have a few suppliers in Perth, none are really close to me so ordering online it often more convenient.

Never had a bad experience.

I think Anthony really does make Ross look good despite the Leia impression ;)

There is a very fine line between warehouse / cheap / fast turnover businesses and those which really look after their customer. CB do an exceptional job at both considering their throughput.

P.S. Ross - is this mysterious "new website" still "coming soon"

:lol:

(if not, get the rest of your products online because I obviously have too much money)

I would also thoroughly recommend cb. On my first order I had attempted 3 times to order and the website had carked it. First thing in the morning I had a call from ross himself and the order was on its way. And what can I say it's hard to beat $10 freight although I have also driven the houe and picked up a few times just to see the place. Still yet to visit and sample the brewery however.

Always happy to support good customer service and tell people about it.

Best thing about CB is if you pick up on premises you get 6 free 10oz tasters off any of the taps. Just ask for Ross.

practicalfool said:
What about the free beer glasses Rowy?
Oops forgot about that! You also get 6 free 10oz Headmasters with any purchase over $10.00.

Oops forgot about that! You also get 6 free 10oz Headmasters with any purchase over $10.00.
LOL

And you wonder why Ross doesn't like you Rowy.

:D

After getting fed up with dealing with Mr Grumpy at my LHBS, I did an online order with CraftBrewer for my next all grain adventure.

Got a phone call the next day saying they were low on Kopperfloc stock that I had ordered, offered me an extra packet of hops of my choosing, as well as sending a smaller Kopperfloc pack.

A bit too far for me to drive from inner westside but the online shop was easy and service is great.

Sorry LHBS, time to give my money to someone who deserves it more :D

I saw the Craftbrewer topic and instantly thought, "where's my credit card"?

I think I'm receiving subliminal messages through my computer. :beerdrink:

I've heard they have crayfish that are running a muck, weird I know but that's what I've heard.

Batz said:
I've heard they have crayfish that are running a muck, weird I know but that's what I've heard.
Nah Batz that's just Ross' crabs........

There's a crayfish ale in the making, using real crayfish of course.

I think the guys at the brewery are losing the plot a little. :lol: :lol:

shanenanegans said:
After getting fed up with dealing with Mr Grumpy at my LHBS, I did an online order with CraftBrewer for my next all grain adventure.

Got a phone call the next day saying they were low on Kopperfloc stock that I had ordered, offered me an extra packet of hops of my choosing, as well as sending a smaller Kopperfloc pack.

A bit too far for me to drive from inner westside but the online shop was easy and service is great.

Sorry LHBS, time to give my money to someone who deserves it more :D
Lol I know exactly what you are talking about

Black Devil Dog said:
I saw the Craftbrewer topic and instantly thought, "where's my credit card"?

I think I'm receiving subliminal messages through my computer. :beerdrink:
You see this Ross? I want commission! ;)

still one of the best websites with the best ranges... even though I'm in Melbourne, I quite often buy from CB - as they are professional online retailers.

pressure_tested said:
Lol I know exactly what you are talking about
So do I - I remember popping over to them when I lived at Ashgrove a few years ago (and when I was still K&K) - your typical 'old school' thinks he knows everything and you're contemptible type LHBS owner.

It's why the first time I dropped into CB (when they were still at Underwood), it was like a breath of fresh air.

Latest posts

Back