Craftbrewer Stock Update: Mashmaster Mill Hoppers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liam_snorkel said:
My hopper made of coreflute & gaffa tape will kick the bucket eventually, so I suppose I'll get one of these.
Are you serious, it is an election year - do you know how much coreflute is out there just waiting to be repurposed into a new hopper?

Ross said:
Apologies Dan, we are checking every box now to make sure it doesn't happen again. Nuts & bolts are all sealed in 1 packet, so an error from the manufacturer.
No probs Ross. I reckon the pop rivet option will be a neater finish anyhow.
Worked a treat for yesterday's Pils and today's Nut brown!

Has anyone had trouble putting theres together im ready to through it out the front door....cant get it to conect to the mill
Think i need another beer

The pop rivet idea is great. It is a bit fiddly to do without a mini socket set or a really small spanner.

To the dude with no nuts....mine had heaps extra.....but i threw them in the bin. Sorry.

Nebes said:
Has anyone had trouble putting theres together im ready to through it out the front door....cant get it to conect to the mill
Think i need another beer
I did the same thing when I first bolted together. the front & back sheets are not symmetrical. ie; bottom of the 2 sheets kick to one side. the give away is you only get 1 side bottom feeder which I have at the gear set end of the mill- hope that's right.
flip your hopper up side down and look. if you have bolted one sheet around the wrong way it won't be square, thus wont bolt onto hopper.
Would have been nice if it came with assembly instructions for this reason.

Kingy said:
It is pretty simple to put together and fits perfect.
Turns out that the mounting brackets that go from the hopper to the mill have been drilled the wrong way the holes were about 10mm out mashmaster have been very good so far in a quick email that i sent last night they have confirmed the holes have been punched wrong way around and will srnd new ones out.

Topher said:
To the dude with no nuts....mine had heaps extra.....but i threw them in the bin. Sorry.
Would be great if you could grab them out of the bin and send them back to my missus :lol:

fishingbrad said:
Would have been nice if it came with assembly instructions for this reason.
There is a link on CB's website.
Not a step by step assembly guide, but makes it pretty clear how things fit.

Latest posts

Back