• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: MashMaster MiniMill (VIC)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaestroMatt

Reaction score
Hi All!

Long time away from the site - lots of good looking changes, same group of glorious brewers (plus some newer ones!).

Short version = Near new MashMaster MiniMill for sale (located in Western Victoria). Looking to sell for $220 ..... I will get it to you (i.e. supply postage - providing it's not overseas or an unreasonable amount....can be negotiated further). Can deliver to Melbourne or anywhere coming in from the West. ONLY THE MILL BODY IS FOR SALE - NO HOPPER OR CRANK AVAILABLE

Less short version :)...

On the table today is my barely used MashMaster MiniMill (this one http://goo.gl/E0wi4M )

I have run a total of 1 brew's worth of grain through it (let's say two brew's worth if you count all the grain used in testing the crush), so it's practically new. Purchased last year, it has been inside the garage in a well protected area, supporting a homemade (albeit pretty crap) wooden hopper. NOTE: WHEN I INSTALLED MY HOPPER, I MANAGED TO CROSS THREAD ONE OF THE BOLT HOLES. SO THERE IS A LITTLE DAMAGE TO THE OUTSIDE OF ONE OF THOSE HOLES. IT STILL SCREWS IN NORMALLY NOW BUT THE DAMAGE WAS DONE (see attached photo). Other than that, it's still got that new mill smell.

I haven't been able to do a enough brewing in the past year to justify having this beautiful piece of engineering - by no means giving up on the art, just moving back to single brew grain purchases from G+G rather than bulk buys - like the good old days). It's a smooth mill with outstanding build quality as many other AHB'ers know.

So $220 for the mill, and I will get it to you at my cost....However, we might need to negotiate something if you live in a hard to reach area or if postage is extreme. I will be in Melbourne in a fortnight, so I would be happy to bring it with me and drop it off to you.

Photos attached below :)

Thanks all!

MM

YKBMSRa.jpg

bJeUx6E.jpg

8iEc6eh.jpg

nO8anke.jpg

9hJmHAb.jpg

1NeJOcR.jpg

3fXuEIr.jpg

THE MILL HAS BEEN SOLD.

Thanks to all those interested.