Craftbrewer/Bacchus Brewing Co article.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done Ross and the team! :super:

Nice work! well done.

Great work Ross & Co.
Fantastic business, awesome service & great beers.
It was only a matter of time until the rest of the world knew what we've known for ages........ :beerbang:

Damn journalists and their damn "hold the beer up to the light" caper. Nice article!

Bribie G said:
Photogenic ******* isn't he B)
Yes he is. :lol:

Ross on mower.jpg

haha I was just waiting for somebody to post that shot, I'd lost it. :lol: :lol:

Edit: look forward to seeing the man hisself and the team, plus PUBS, when I'm up in September. :beerbang:

If someone takes his picture while sober he's holding a glass and looking up to it, otherwise he's asleep. :lol: :p

It is a great achievement Ross, it does not seem that long ago I drove to you house for my supplies. Then drank your beer and needed a bed for the night.....bet Jackie was happy to see the end to that! :D

All ahead full Bracchus Brewing, I hope the next 8 years ( must be close to that) is as good as the last.

Batz

DSCF2016.JPG

bradsbrew said:
Yes he is. :lol:
LOL beat me to it...Was just thinking about that infamous photo.
Well done Ross and Co. All the best for the future.
Cheers
Steve

Thanks guys....

It's been a tough few years getting the brewery on track & unfortunately I've not had the time or energy to spend on improving the CraftBrewer side of the business. That's all about to change with the new store, a new website (nearly finished), 100's of new products to go on line, & the best team I could hope for raring to go. Should be exciting times ahead with the synergy between the 2 businesses introducing & teaching people about good beer & brewing.

Cheers & Beers....

Latest posts

Back