Craft Beer Crusaders - Ch 31 - April 30

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whey to go! I couldn't take the mickey out of that. However, I'm not beefing on that brand of pun but let's try to steer this thread back on topic.

Episode 2 up on Channel 31 website Catchup TV.

Go to programme guide Tuesday find Craft Beer Crusaders click on Catchup TV episode 1 and 2 appear no BS.

I am watching right now.

Getting better each week bar from the blindfold tasting.

Non Victorians cannot really vote for their favourite brew because most are not widely available outside the area.

http://www.c31.org.au/schedule/view/episode/87226

bullshit.jpg

Tropical_Brews said:
Go to programme guide Tuesday find Craft Beer Crusaders click on Catchup TV episode 1 and 2 appear no BS.

I am watching right now.

Getting better each week bar from the blindfold tasting.

Non Victorians cannot really vote for their favourite brew because most are not widely available outside the area.
You can still vote for the beer you think you would enjoy the most :) not neccesarily your favourite beer

voting will have a say on what beers are at the final episode at the Local Taphouse in ST.Kilda in our final episode.

FYIW blind taste testing was a good idea at first but yeah it kinda dragged a bit. apologies for that.

Anyway to look at ep 2 on a android phone

Great job guys, enjoyed it yet again.

I didn't actually mind the tasting bit, had a good laugh when someone got it wrong too :lol:

That pizza looked awesome too :icon_drool2:

It's hilarious that you guys went to MPB and ordered that particular pizza and beer, it's my favourite combo!

Edak said:
It's hilarious that you guys went to MPB and ordered that particular pizza and beer, it's my favourite combo!
The white IPA is a pretty amazing beer :) & that pizza is amazing as well. glad to share your great taste in beer & food

Just watched this online CBC and another good effort.

At the risk of joining the brigade of knockers i have to say i was glad i could fast forward it through a couple bits there and it's the two men i glass thing.

Sorry, but that makes me feel like throwing up seeing two guys sipping from the one glass, specially 4 times in a row. It's one tiny step removed from tongue kissing your mate.

Other than that i love having a beer show to watch. I love beer.

eddy22 said:
and I thought I was homophobic :ph34r:

I didn't insinuate the guys were gay, just that their hygiene habits had me twisting. Dunno why people turn everything to sex.

punkin said:
I didn't insinuate the guys were gay, just that their hygiene habits had me twisting. Dunno why people turn everything to sex.
Germaphobia rears it's ugly head...

:)

manticle said:
I think the comment about tongue kissing might have influenced it somewhat.
Nope. It's just your dirty mind at work.

And at home.

Pretty much everywhere, really.

Back