Craft Beer Crusaders - Ch 31 - April 30

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh O.K. thanks there now, usually up on Thursday afternoon.

For those of you interested (And In Town) we are filming the final episode of the show at The Local Taphouse in ST.Kilda on July 16th (Tuesday Night) Doors open at 6:30PM & Beer samples start getting served at 7PM. There will be 20 samples to tase (based on winning bees voted on through the series) along with finger food & a musical comedic duo performing . Cost of entry is $55 & tickets are very limited. the link to purchase a ticket if you're interested is here

http://www.trybooking.com/Booking/BookingEventSummary.aspx?eid=52771&bof=1

Good episode like to see the food pairing with beers. Surprised how big the vessels were at Temple Brewing looks like a big pity they folded seems like they had some good product.

I saw the bit inserted into the latest ep, saying we'd 'lost' Temple Brewing. Last I heard Ron & Renata were hoping to solve their partnership dispute and get Temple back open and brewing. Anyone know for sure where Temple is at currently?

carniebrew said:
I saw the bit inserted into the latest ep, saying we'd 'lost' Temple Brewing. Last I heard Ron & Renata were hoping to solve their partnership dispute and get Temple back open and brewing. Anyone know for sure where Temple is at currently?
We are waiting on some news from them next week. they have been keeping us informed of progress but at this point in time from a legality point of view they are closed & no longer in operation. Will be sure to update everyone when we have more news on temple & the situation with liquidators.

Hi All,

I've stumbled on this thread after unsuccessfully trying to find all the episodes of craft beer crusaders. I have been missing out watching it (even though I'm in Melbourne) as can't get free to air at my place and foxtel (which we have) don't seem to carry channel 31.

Their website only has the last 2 episodes on it (http://c31.org.au/program/view/program/craft-beer-crusaders).

Has anyone taped (yep showing my age) or recorded it and might want to make it available for me to watch? Seems to be so small I can't find anything on youtube or any torrent sites.

Can anyone help me out? I'm super keen to watch it from Episode 1 and not just the last 2 :(. Thanks heaps in advance!

Think it will be on youtube once the whole season has aired

Marc_brew said:
Hi All,

I've stumbled on this thread after unsuccessfully trying to find all the episodes of craft beer crusaders. I have been missing out watching it (even though I'm in Melbourne) as can't get free to air at my place and foxtel (which we have) don't seem to carry channel 31.

Their website only has the last 2 episodes on it (http://c31.org.au/program/view/program/craft-beer-crusaders).

Has anyone taped (yep showing my age) or recorded it and might want to make it available for me to watch? Seems to be so small I can't find anything on youtube or any torrent sites.

Can anyone help me out? I'm super keen to watch it from Episode 1 and not just the last 2 :(. Thanks heaps in advance!

Hey guys once the series has aired there will be an option set up to purchase a downloadable version from us :)

Obviously the cost will be kept low but is needed to cover costs of the production we have incurred. Will let you know when it becomes available.

For now unfortunately it can only be viewed on channel 31 or on the channel 31 website (last 2 episodes)

Craft Beer Crusader said:
Hey guys once the series has aired there will be an option set up to purchase a downloadable version from us :)

Obviously the cost will be kept low but is needed to cover costs of the production we have incurred. Will let you know when it becomes available.

For now unfortunately it can only be viewed on channel 31 or on the channel 31 website (last 2 episodes)
Understand that TV shows cannot be given away, but have always found the online viewing option (even of the big stations like Channel 10 etc) to at best be mediocre, when it comes to viewing quality (especially noticeable when connected to a large TV screen).

Good luck with making some money from the series after it has finished airing. I for one would be interested in purchasing a DVD set if it became available,

When the Beer Frontier tv show was airing a few years ago, we did not get this on TV in rural NSW at all, but enjoyed following it on You tube each week, where it was made available in high def. Gage (presenter) probably wasn't aware, but he became a bit of a local celebrity as a result of this.

In regional NSW we now have 3 stations dedicated to non stop infomercial's. When they run out of infomercials they air TV shows on art & craft, as well as coffee. It would be nice if these stations could be used for something more substantial, with shows such as Craft Beer Crusaders being aired here as well for those that don't live in a capital city. It would have to increase the exposure of the show.

(no offence to Art & Craft people btw).

Thanks all for the replies. Completely agree that digital downloadable good quality is better than an App, even if both cost. I was just hoping to catch up now so I could keep up with watching them on the Ch31 site!

July 2nd episode still not up on 31 website.

Tropical_Brews said:
July 2nd episode still not up on 31 website.

Seems C31 have been having some trouble. keep an eye out hopefully it is up by monday. Apologies.

On another note those of you in Adelaide are likely to have the first series screen on C44 over there. We are in the process of finalising paperwork & it will air in Spetember

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH craftbeer crusaders is on!!!

Worth the wait great episode one of the best yet. Tough job but somebody's got to do it.

Back