Craft Beer Crusaders - Ch 31 - April 30

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bum said:
Have a search for iOS browsers that will play flash (search terms "ipad browser flash" should get you there). I know there's a few floating around but can't recommend any from experience so won't.
Cheers Bum.

Craft Beer Crusader said:
the episode begins after the ad finishes. weird i know but that's how they roll at Ch31...
Cheers mate. Seems as though it's not all that easy on the Ipad. Just a newbie to the Ipad!

Whatched it on the computer at work. Nice work boys. Looking to the next episodes.

Hi Dars183 thanks for your kind words :) we have some big plans in the pipeline already to do a second series & a few other interesting little projects.

Watch this space because we will be sure to post the new happenings here for all to see

Liam_snorkel said:
Homebrew Crusaders? I'd watch that. There are some epic setups/characters around

Not a bad idea, how about visiting a homebrewer every once in a while? I'm sure there'd be plenty of folks on here who would be willing to show off their bling & brew caves on TV.

Watching it now.

Some stunted banter between the hosts which is to be expected and bearded cardigan wearing makes me think of CAMRA but all in all - pretty decent.

Enough info for those not familiar with how beer is made without getting nerdy technical. I'm sure Brian was OK with the man child reference (although being called twelve by CAMRA nerds might be a blow to the pride in someone with no sense of humour). Good intro - look forward to more.

Thought the blackhearts interview was fine considering the time and love the brewery setup.

Better than the goldfish show (seems to be all I ever get watching Ch 31). Must have been fun to make too.

phoneyhuh said:
Not a bad idea, how about visiting a homebrewer every once in a while? I'm sure there'd be plenty of folks on here who would be willing to show off their bling & brew caves on TV.
We are looking to include home brewers in the next series which is currently in planning. hoping to get some financial backing so we can spend more time on the series & be more professional. Glad you are enjoying be sure to tune in tomorrow night we hit up Red Hill Brewery, Hickinbotham Brewery & Mornington Peninsula Brewery

I thought it was a good first effort. Would love to hear more about how they got into brewing/ set up the brewery. Also, as others have noted, a bit more background on the beers and what they are aiming for with their recipes would be great too.

Will look forward to the next episode.

Not sure about the blind tasting!
Dented the cred a bit fellas!
Always great to see some Beerpublicity though...

Muscovy said:
Not sure about the blind tasting!
Dented the cred a bit fellas!
Always great to see some Beerpublicity though...
Yeah dragged a bit i know. Had to use the footage we had. The whole no budget thing. once filming is done we have to use it & that was the best cut up i could do for it. Can assure you there are no more blind taste testings in future episodes.

But there are a lot more lame dad jokes.....

Yeah dragged a bit i know. Had to use the footage we had. The whole no budget thing. once filming is done we have to use it & that was the best cut up i could do for it. Can assure you there are no more blind taste testings in future episodes.

But there are a lot more lame dad jokes.....
Excellent, look forward to it!
...Did you drive past any black and white cows, 'Boy it must be cold out there, those cows are Friesian!'

Nice work guys, just watched the first episode off the website. There's nothing better than natural tv, no trying to be something you're not, good stuff. :super:

Muscovy said:
...Did you drive past any black and white cows, 'Boy it must be cold out there, those cows are Friesian!'
It's ok. They have a jersey on.

My missus saw two cows standing next to each other one day and swore black and blue it was a bison.

I had to turn round for that one. I still get good mileage out of it ten years later.

Mate of mine reckoned he saw a penguin on the banks of the Peel river too. Turned out that was a cormorant :D

Muscovy said:

bullsneck said:
It's ok. They have a jersey on.
I think you've both milked this for all it's worth now.

Just waiting on the webcast for episode 2 to be put up and then might understand what you all are going on about. :unsure:

Back