Craft beer bars within walking distance of Collins St Melb.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clutch

Brew your own beer, you'll save money.
Reaction score
Staying at the Novotel Friday and Saturday, got a booking for Josie Bones on Saturday night and want to meet a mate for drinks on Saturday arvo. Any suggestions?

You're about equidistant between Young & Jackson's, opposite Flinders St Station, and Penny Blue, in Driver Lane, off Little Bourke.

Ranging further, the whole city is your oyster. We're spoilt for choice.

Dejavu is supposed to be good though, haven't been there myself.

Mrs Parmas at the top of Little Bourke also has a good selection of Victorian craft beer, and some ripper parmas as well!

You're also going to be there during Good Beer Week, so check out the website and see if you can see anything close to your hotel, there's bound to be something!

Beer Deluxe in fed square.

You're all awesome.

Craft Beer Week? F'ing awesome.

Hi Clutch, I went to Josie Bones on Friday. How's the beer list?? There must be 200+ beers on there, between the 4 of us we managed to find only one out of stock. Also managed to pick the landlords favourite which was Sierra Nevada Narwhal. A bit overwhelming choosing from that much beer and of course you only have 1 of each before wanting to try a newbie.
The food was top notch as well, The couple that booked the place were vegetarians and they liked also. They didn't try the rolled pig heads though!

Damn clutch wish I could come in and say hi. Cillins st runs yhe entire lengrh of the cbd so u cant get lost.

Theres a few melb beer threads if u want to read reviews but the few that have been mentioned will see you thru with flying colours

CM might want to check the date of the original OP.

Latest posts

Back