CPBF Carbonator Caps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you don't have any luck, Keg King sell identical ones, just not as cheap as we got them ;)

Where abouts in Melbourne?

Cheers

Thanks Yob, yeah I know - $19.95. No biggie if there's none going. Just trying my luck.

I'm out west way in Hoppers Crossing.

Smokomark, please let me know if you no longer want your caps, there is an unread PM regarding Payment and delivery of these now and as per above If you no longer want these then please let me know so I ca re-allocate them to others.

Cheers

I would also be willing to take a couple of spares off your hands if any are unclaimed.

Well smokomark has a week grace to claim them, his bounty is 5, he's been active but not read his pm from what I can see, he's also following this thread so hence the one week grace.

These little beauties work a treat...got mine yesterday and have already cleaned all my beer lines, and in about 10 seconds made the kids the "non alcoholic apple cider" they'd been hassling me about for ages! Cheers Yob.

The only one being held now is that of Wobblythongs, cant remember when you were coming back to Oz, let me know when to post :)

and a couple for pickup.

Case closed, game over.

:super:

Latest posts

Back