CPBF Carbonator Caps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe it comes to $6 for Angus because of split postage between the 3 of us, $4.50 for me LOL

Right.. Postage breakdown as follows.

Up to 3kg - No tracking - $7.20 (you'd be bloody brave this side of Xmas to do this even if I can land them by then which is doubtful)
Up to 3kg - Parcel Post tracking - $13.40

The choice is yours guys.

but I cant really go ahead until the decision is made.

Parks said:
You can combine Snow and my order for postage. My order looks like it'll go over the 500gm parcel anyway so 2 extras in mine should be free to post.
no drama, Ive captured tha in the spreadsheet

Hi Yob

Happy to pay for tracking with my 10
And posting after christmas is fine too
But will pay now.
Zwitter
James

Sorry yob , that was the split postage between Lukifer, jonnir, and myself.
$13.40 tracked postage. Which I swear was in a post from you but can't find it on the tap talk app.

Hi Yob, I'm happy to pay for tracked postage, but whatever is easiest for you is fine with with me. Thanks for organising, cheers Lex.

Pre=paid small satchel at $8.25 would be fine for me but happy to go with what's easiest for you.

Happy to go with tracking. Don't stress too much about until after Christmas Yob. The AHB community appreciates your efforts.

I probably don't need 5. Happy to give 2 or 3 of mine to next reserve.

No need Si, updating the order to 110... I hate seeing folks miss out..

this is now closed totally and absolutely for Sure!!

Cool. I'll take the 5 then!

But, if anyone missed out, PM me if you want 2-3 of them.

Those 2 in there in yellow with my name on it, they're 100% square and good for me? If so, please let me know what I owe ya (postage costs/methods not fussy) and how to pay and I'll do it in the morning. Alternatively if I've misread or missed something (sorry, on my phone) please PM me :)

for anyone out thomastown/greensborough way, im happy to do a run to yobs and meet locally.

save the earth n that, yea.

No payments yet, I still need to get the final quote from the supplier, I need to work out the various package sizes and relate those costs to the orders..

These things are never as easy as you think and take time.. Something I don't have a great deal of to spare, as mentioned somewhere above, I'm not looking at getting them sent this side of Xmas but I will firm everything up asap.

I'm pretty sure I know what steps are needed.

:)

attached is a clip of the spreadsheet, in particular those I believ will be picking theirs up. (Shown Orange)

Please let me know if you see any errors as I want to get this part sorted so as when I get the final quote from the suppliers I can jump.

CPBF.jpg

Hey Yob,

the site says I don't have permission to download your attachment. What's the go here d'ya reckon?

Cheers - Snow.

Back