Coopers shit me

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On topic, it does surprise me that Coopers don't recommend the use of LDME in a starter - or even BE2 - as an "add on sale". They are always pushing the BE range in their kit instructions. I recently bought a couple of tins of Canadian blonde - first tins in years - and I noted that they are no longer recommending da white sugaz - I take it they actually sell packs of LDME?? Seems like they missed an opportunity here.

I never go on the Coopers site as you have to go to the Wizard hall of eternal brewing or some wanky thing which is irritating.

Coopers has a forum?

Ah, now Yob's incoherent rant is slightly less incoherent.

Why would you go to Coopers for information? Their beer has PoR in it.

Nothing good has ever come from whence PoR is an ingredient.

Bribie G said:
On topic, it does surprise me that Coopers don't recommend the use of LDME in a starter - or even BE2 - as an "add on sale". They are always pushing the BE range in their kit instructions. I recently bought a couple of tins of Canadian blonde - first tins in years - and I noted that they are no longer recommending da white sugaz - I take it they actually sell packs of LDME?? Seems like they missed an opportunity here.

I never go on the Coopers site as you have to go to the Wizard hall of eternal brewing or some wanky thing which is irritating.
Yeah they sell LDME but only in 500g packs...go figure :huh:

Coopers LDME from the local supermarket has been a life saver for me when I got 54% mash extraction efficiency once

(Turns out 1.2kg x 2 is not 4.2KG, stupid dyslexia)

Unfortunately my local woolies has dropped the LDME from their range. Stupid woolies

to be honest in sydney supermarkets ive never seen LDME on the shelves....i didnt know it existed till Yob put me onto it to enhance my K@K brewing......now ive got weird grains, hops LDME in cupboards...missus is thinking im drug dealing lol.

Latest posts

Back