Coopers copping Halal hate

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shaunous said:
I flew from Dubai to Sydney in 2012, Arab family ended up sitting in the middle isles while I was beside them on the outside isle, So Fukin Bad!

The guy had 3 wives and around 15 kids, holy Fuk it was worse than 10 crying babies, and one of the boys who was in his teens kept pulling his cock, full blown hands in his pants and going for it, I couldn't believe it was happening, and my missus didn't know what to do. I'm the first one to say I've jerked off on a plane, but I hid it, not openly went for it. I ended up punching the kid in the arm cause he kept looking at my missus and the chick behind us, he stopped then, but the damage to my brain was done.
You've jerked off on a plane? Why did you feel the need to hide it? That's not weird at all...

manticle said:
fat-ugly-goth.jpg
If she is a virgin no doubt she is staying one, unless I get really Brahms & Liszt,any way she is a Collingwood supporter, seen her at the games regularly.

shaunous said:
I flew from Dubai to Sydney in 2012, Arab family ended up sitting in the middle isles while I was beside them on the outside isle, So Fukin Bad!

The guy had 3 wives and around 15 kids, holy Fuk it was worse than 10 crying babies, and one of the boys who was in his teens kept pulling his cock, full blown hands in his pants and going for it, I couldn't believe it was happening, and my missus didn't know what to do. I'm the first one to say I've jerked off on a plane, but I hid it, not openly went for it. I ended up punching the kid in the arm cause he kept looking at my missus and the chick behind us, he stopped then, but the damage to my brain was done.
bahaha this sounds like the kind of story Jim Jefferies would tell.

wide eyed and legless said:
Well that has sometimes puzzled me, if you played your cards right I reckon at least half that figure would be available on earth, and one could always play seconds with the wives of those going to fight a Jihad.
Susan.jpg

They've all been saving themselves up for every hairy, sweaty, uncouth bloke with a bomb strapped to his chest.

Farts optional.

I am a swordsman, but not in the sense of the type who goes off fighting Jihads, I will take my pleasures on earth as often as I can, as long as the wife doesn't find out.

Liam_snorkel said:
I'm suspicious of that list, none of them have monobrows.
I'm suspicious of the primary requirement...i.e. being a virgin

What about the case of female suicide bombers?
Does she get 72 of the kid with his hand down his pants?

She'd be busy buying stocks in Johnson & Johnson and Kleenex

I am a swordsman, but not in the sense of the type who goes off fighting Jihads, I will take my pleasures on earth as often as I can, as long as the wife doesn't find out.
So she doesn't read AHB then!

Ducatiboy stu said:
But the ADL target ADF for members so than can use the " these guys are fighting for our ( white ) country " to garner suport and credability.
Yeah maybe, but in the context of this thread we were discussing the ADL

ADL are an organised racist group, I am totally against any organised racism, against someone for their colour of skin, religion, or political beliefs.
But is it racism if for instance you are in an argument with someone, it is only natural that you would pick out some ones colour,race,political beliefs, visible appearance, big nose, big ears, fat *******, scrawny twot.
In the sporting arena it is not allowed to call some one a black *******, though some one saying this is no racist, it is called as is seen.
How many times in boxing have we seen two black guys at the weigh in calling each other nigger.
Organised racism is intolerable as in Germany in the 30's but is it racism to call someone as observed.

ADL are an organised racist group, I am totally against any organised racism, against someone for their colour of skin, religion, or political beliefs.
But is it racism if for instance you are in an argument with someone, it is only natural that you would pick out some ones colour,race,political beliefs, visible appearance, big nose, big ears, fat *******, scrawny twot.
In the sporting arena it is not allowed to call some one a black *******, though some one saying this is no racist, it is called as is seen.
How many times in boxing have we seen two black guys at the weigh in calling each other nigger.
Organised racism is intolerable as in Germany in the 30's but is it racism to call someone as observed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVN_0qvuhhw

Liam_snorkel said:
I see your point, but have there been any ADL suicide bombers? There are different levels of extreme.
There have been plenty of non Muslim suicide bombers, if that's what you mean.

Back