Coopers copping Halal hate

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liam_snorkel said:
this thread is starting to remind me of this classic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLwPXMedIaI
That pig processing is starting to remind me of Cannibal Corpse.
Well, at least the thread's derailing in a kind of jocular fashion.

http://youtu.be/egFcDN0w8so

Dave70 said:
That pig processing is starting to remind me of Cannibal Corpse.
Well, at least the thread's derailing in a kind of jocular fashion.

http://youtu.be/egFcDN0w8so
now the entire (derailed) thread is reminding me of this video (NSFW):

Pk and stu go to war on brownies. Eyaaa eyooo hooo.
They raid the bakery, make off with the brownies. Eyaa eyoo hooo.

Well, I ran out of lyrics there.

Liam_snorkel said:
now the entire (derailed) thread is reminding me of this video (NSFW):
I'm gonna stop clicking your links. That wasn't so good on my sun stroked drunk brain.

practicalfool said:
Pk and stu go to war on brownies. Eyaaa eyooo hooo.
They raid the bakery, make off with the brownies. Eyaa eyoo hooo.

Well, I ran out of lyrics there.
what the **** are you on about......or maybe just on...

Cattle decapitation - we were taking about halal which involves cutting the throat of the cow. The song is about religious (Christian) bigotry. It's entirely relevant!

Ps I tried to stop the video from automatically embedding but the mobile App seems to do it anyway.

Slightly on top during the course of being off topic..

I've shown a couple of real hardcore fans the cattle decapitation video, and none of them have been able to watch the full thing. They all hated it.

It really is a messed up video though. The end where they just walk away hand-in-hand gives me goose-pimples..

I guess they've got a common topic for discussion.

They'll probably pop out little Tony Abbotts in the not-too-distant-future..

sponge said:
I guess they've got a common topic for discussion.

They'll probably pop out little Tony Abbotts in the not-too-distant-future..
Pipe down Greeny...

What puzzles me about Muslims is when the East India Company was making them toe the line and teaching them about democracy, they did two things to scare the shit out of them one was to bury them alive wrapped in a pig skin, preventing there unclean soule from entering Mecca, the other was tying them in front of a cannon and spreading them all over the place like a mad woman's shit.
Well they were not allowed into Mecca without any bits missing off their body, and now suicide bombing is O/k they even get rewarded with 72 virgins when they get to Mecca.

Well that has sometimes puzzled me, if you played your cards right I reckon at least half that figure would be available on earth, and one could always play seconds with the wives of those going to fight a Jihad.

I flew from Dubai to Sydney in 2012, Arab family ended up sitting in the middle isles while I was beside them on the outside isle, So Fukin Bad!

The guy had 3 wives and around 15 kids, holy Fuk it was worse than 10 crying babies, and one of the boys who was in his teens kept pulling his cock, full blown hands in his pants and going for it, I couldn't believe it was happening, and my missus didn't know what to do. I'm the first one to say I've jerked off on a plane, but I hid it, not openly went for it. I ended up punching the kid in the arm cause he kept looking at my missus and the chick behind us, he stopped then, but the damage to my brain was done.

fat-ugly-goth.jpg

Back