Coopers copping Halal hate

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Voicing an opinion is one thing, but directing hate towards someone based on ideology is another.

The ADL are really no better than radical Islamist fundamentalists as they both push the same agenda, just from opposite sides.

I see your point, but have there been any ADL suicide bombers? There are different levels of extreme.

Social media: handing the megaphone to idiots.

In other news, the world continues to be have arseholes posing as habitats and then we have Australia.

Liam_snorkel said:
I see your point, but have there been any ADL suicide bombers? There are different levels of extreme.
Be interesting to see what would happen if you gave them a gun or bomb and dropped them outside your local friendly mosque

Ducatiboy stu said:
Be interesting to see what would happen if you gave them a gun or bomb and dropped them outside your local friendly mosque
probably not much at all. I agree that they are a bunch of idiots, but their stance seems to be anti-religious, not fundamentalist, which I have a lot more sympathy for (well, more than none). If only they applied it to all theistic religions..

There is a stark difference between "I don't like you, get outta my town" and "I am doing god's work by killing you"

True they are no more than a bunch of bigoted racists...but they are fueling hate and intolerance and it only takes one brainwashed idiot to cross the line.

Liam_snorkel said:
probably not much at all. I agree that they are a bunch of idiots, but their stance seems to be anti-religious, not fundamentalist, which I have a lot more sympathy for (well, more than none). If only they applied it to all theistic religions..

There is a stark difference between "I don't like you, get outta my town" and "I am doing god's work by killing you"
They aren't anti-religion. they are very big on our "Christian" traditions.

What they they are really against is anyone not white. "Muslim" is just a code for 'brown"

Edit: Fark I wish my fingers worked properly.

Airgead said:
They aren't anti-religion. they are very big on our "Christian" traditions.

What they they are really against is anyone not white. "Muslim" is just a code for 'brown"

Edit: Fark I wish my fingers worked properly.
Fair enough. By anti-religious I meant anti-muslim, & based my assumption on a 5min skim of one of their facebook pages (https://www.facebook.com/pages/ADL-Australian-Defence-League/213679261984140), didn't see anything mentioning christianity (but I guess it could be implied, or other ADL groups might). Still not sure how christian tradition equates to fundamentalism.

manticle said:
It's halal if it's not expressly forbidden in the qu'aran. Halal doesn't need to be approved as such. Halal also refers to actions in life.

The insistence that they welcome all walks of life as long as they all walk one way of life does not make ADF a bunch of equality loving civil libertarians, no matter how attractively they try and paint themselves. They are a far right group spreading misinformation and fear and encouraging scapegoating.

Not sure why coopers need malt to be expressly halal. It's already halal unless they put pork mince or something in it.
Alcohol made with malt on the other hand...
ADL not ADF. ADF cause enough problems of their own without being lumped in with these guys.

But the ADL target ADF for members so than can use the " these guys are fighting for our ( white ) country " to garner suport and credability.

Do the Seventh Day Aventists whinge and harp on about approved foods and what not, naaaaaah they just don't eat pork, it ain't hard for them, but for some other mob it's gotta gotta have a symbol and certificate.

Vegan Bacon, that's a new one.

U mean bacon substitute right.... :)

ADL not ADF. ADF cause enough problems of their own without being lumped in with these guys.
Edited the original post to correct my whoopsie.

Of course the anti-defamation league is another ADL at the other end of the spectrum.

Apparently animal 'souls' can talk just the same as any other after death. You should make a trip and find out the truth yourself, ADL still accepting recruits for the bomber division?

Edit: @ stu

this thread is starting to remind me of this classic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLwPXMedIaI

practicalfool said:
Apparently animal 'souls' can talk just the same as any other after death. You should make a trip and find out the truth yourself, ADL still accepting recruits for the bomber division?

Lets do this together, since its your idea

practicalfool said:
Apparently animal 'souls' can talk just the same as any other after death.

Not according to Kerry Packer.

Latest posts

Back