Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave I had that last week got rid of it with Bisolvon within a couple of days.

Agree with you brown dog but I am afraid the government won't they will be let back in and we will pay for their keep in prison, we can only hope that the Yanks will bow them away, as for the severing of heads and the crucifixions they have all the hallmarks of their Chechen leader Omar the Chechen.

I was racking my brains to remember the name of that stuff. 2nd recommendation for bisolvon.

Should just be shot on sight. Don't wates all of that money locking up those types of people.

browndog said:
Fathers photographing their 7yr old sons holding the heads of their enemies in their hands WTF W....................T...................F. Don't let these monsters back in our country.
Heard that on the radio this morning, truly fuked up.

I know exactly what u mean Wiggman. We actually had a social Oz-Tag/Touch Footy comp cancelled because a couple of teams full of current or ex league players were hurting and tackling people so they'd lose, and they tried really really hard to always win, where all the other teams just used it as an excuse to exercise and share a beer.
Mixed gender comp to I might add.

RE: this beheading... atrocity? Not even sure there's a word for it.
As a kid I did a lot of shooting. Mainly bunnies, foxes, ducks in season, and a hell of a lot of field and game and trap. One thing about it was from a young age I got desensitised to killing animals as I was brought up on it. I saw lots of blood and guts and skinned animals. I still remember doing the final kill on a rabbit with my bare hands and struggled, and I got very stressed. It was a bit of a wake up call as when they're down the scope it's different to when you're actually doing it with your arms and legs. I was maybe 13. The fact I remember it is significant in itself.
Years later at uni I tell people about my shooting days and one of my good mates there was horrified. He straight faced said "I don't know how you could possibly bring yourself to killing animals". I never really thought about it because I was conditioned to it. Head out, hunt, camp, father and son time, come home and go to school the next day. That was life. His comments made me think though because to be honest, I've never seen it any other way.

The pics on the news though. These kids are bred into this environment. They won't know better. They're getting desensitised to it and nothing the western world does will fix them when they grow up. It's absolutely horrifying. Most adults would vomit and have nightmares if they were to see these kinds of horrors in real life. But kids? And their kids?
I honestly can't think of anything more grotesque to expose a child to. Or adult really.

Brewing at this time of night for my own birthday, I only have two to go so should be done by Thursday morning pitching the last yeast. You would think for your birthday the missus would look after it but no. I'm half way through sparge ATM so will be a big few nights.

spog said:
This rant was covered a few weeks back,dickheads who go to work with the Flu etc and infect everyone else,5 people in the last 3 weeks have come to work with it,then gone home crook after spreading it around and now I'm crook!
Being self employed I can't use a sick day and still get paid,great,just fcukn great.
To top it off I missed my Daughters and her boyfriends family farewell knees up last night,all because f,wits have to spread their pox at work,thoughtless cnuts.
On the upside it means a road trip at some stage to go and see them and of course check some brews in the area,Port MacQuarrie.
Poxy Flu cheers...spog...

the office sounds like a ******* hospital today, every 2nd ******* is coughing, hacking & wheezing. I'm fine but getting married on saturday & don't want these pricks pneumonia!

Liam_snorkel said:
the office sounds like a ******* hospital today, every 2nd ******* is coughing, hacking & wheezing. I'm fine but getting married on saturday & don't want these pricks pneumonia!
Go off sick today. Get away from them! You're getting married. You need to be tip top. Its an awesome day. Trust me, Ive done it twice :lol: :lol:

mckenry said:
Go off sick today. Get away from them! You're getting married. You need to be tip top. Its an awesome day. Trust me, Ive done it twice :lol: :lol:
Awesome advice. Flee while you can. I had a shit of a cold on my wedding, got off the plane for the honeymoon and my ears stayed blocked for two days, then it went to my throat and felt like I was swallowing razor blades. Had to search the whole east coast of Tassie for a Doctor to get some meds. Luckily, like many of the locals, my second head was still able to function and had a swell time.

Tahoose said:
Should just be shot on sight. Don't wates all of that money locking up those types of people.
Yeah these people with the flu annoy me that much too

mje1980 said:
Yeah these people with the flu annoy me that much too
What annoys me is people who keep saying they have the flu when all they have is a cold.

The flu can and does kill people, and even if you don't die, you will wish you were dead.

Just got home from the big green shed, doing some gardening shopping for mrs warra..

We have two large schools close to us, so there is an extensive stretch of School Zone.
I'm sitting on 40 to 42 kph, doing my best to preserve Australia's finest of the future.

As I was cruising along, multiple dikkheads in ugly 4WDs drove past me.
All of them driven by someone's mum, in a hurry no doubt to pick up precious for their violin and ballet lessons.

Why do we even have these stupid laws when the supposed beneficiaries of them are the main culprits in breach of them?

Don't get me started on 40 zones. Why can't we teach kids, like we were, to be careful near roads and how to cross safely. Then the world doesn't have to go on slow motion just in case they run out in the road. We survived without slowing the space time continuum down for our safety....bring back Hector the road safety cat.

warra48 said:
Just got home from the big green shed, doing some gardening shopping for mrs warra..

We have two large schools close to us, so there is an extensive stretch of School Zone.
I'm sitting on 40 to 42 kph, doing my best to preserve Australia's finest of the future.

All of them driven by someone's mum, in a hurry no doubt to pick up precious for their violin and ballet lessons.

Why do we even have these stupid laws when the supposed beneficiaries of them are the main culprits in breach of them?
Yeah I see this often and it's quite frustrating as a parent.

warra48 said:

Similarly here in Port Lincoln, we have 2 schools located on a busy 4 lane street,the biggest offenders are the parents whom it seems have the mentality that,my kids are safe at school now that I have dropped them off,they then rocket down the street with kids every where on the road side etc.
Moronic behaviour ,something terrible is going to happen if these peanuts don't get some common sense.
Every once in a while a cop will stand in the middle of the intersection that divides the schools and the entire street is reduced to a crawl during drop off and pickup times,once the cop moves on it reverts to a race track!

warra48 said:

Some ar*e at work was bleating about being fined and losing points doing 60 in a 40 zone. Now he complains that we never invite him if we head out for a beer or 6. Wonder why?

Back