Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another PC term I've seen for the 'disabled' is 'alternatively enabled'.
All public toilets these days also need 3 types, males, women, and middlesex.

Another PC term I've seen for the 'disabled' is 'alternatively enabled'.
All public toilets these days also need 3 types, males, women, and middlesex.
I think warra that with the considerations to the over sensitivity we are faced with these days, the transgender may not like being named after an English county. Or conversely the advocates of PC may find it offensive even though those who are neither one or the other may not.

Or conversely the advocates of PC may find it offensive even though those who are neither one or the other may not.
Interesting real point there. One of the hypocrisies of PC that I roll my eyes at. The PC worrier obviously consider themselves as superior and the people they presume to speak for as week and cant speak up or stand up for themselves which in my observation is a great insult.
PC worriers do the image of some people more harm than good.
To think your behavior and perception has to be changed because those people and those people may get offended with you can cause resentment towards those people. etc..

You know you're a dedicated homebrewer when you read PC as Pro-culture instead of political correctness :D

Interesting real point there. One of the hypocrisies of PC that I roll my eyes at. The PC worrier obviously consider themselves as superior and the people they presume to speak for as week and cant speak up or stand up for themselves which in my observation is a great insult.
PC worriers do the image of some people more harm than good.
To think your behavior and perception has to be changed because those people and those people may get offended with you can cause resentment towards those people. etc..
Yeah, political correctness has certainly gone mad. For example, if I had suddenly acquired brain damage and decided to become religious I would have changed my race, apparently. Converting to a religion changes ones genetic make-up if one listens to the PC crew. **** me, I thought humans were becoming more rational up until a few years ago. All hope is lost.

PC has really gone mad when in this day of rampant obesity, Google implements a calorie counter into Google Maps and people complain about it. Apparently it is 'triggering for people who struggle with their weight'. So everyone else has to miss out because a handful might get upset.
http://www.news.com.au/technology/o...e/news-story/e400d323821fa58026dfc941cbd87dfc
Twitter gives these oxygen thieves a voice and they unfortunately use it, nothing forced Google to listen. At some point they have to ignore such feedback in favour of the common good.. right?

PC is a neat cover term for a lot of shit. Some of it is just a wind up. Some of it I think legitimately gives a voice to folks who have never had one. Power to them if they want a spot at the table. It doesn’t affect me for the most part so let them be I reckon. When I give someone an incorrect label and I get corrected then whatever. I’ll learn eventually. But I’m big and ugly enough to know I’ve got it good. Don’t say privileged [emoji19]. My last name isn’t Packer, Hancock, Rinehardt... If I don’t smell bullshit I’ll be obliging.

Its a conspiracy. Probably seeded by wealth elites far bigger than the high privileged in this country.
Keep the common people (majority of population) down to squabbling with each other to maintain that gulf between.

I gave away thinking and taking note of these things years ago thinking its bad for health
but you can be healthy and still cant help but see it. Surely, or deny it, try not to think about it.
The Economy is the False Messiah.

**** its going to be so confusing.
I never want to go to high traffic public places again.
Which toilet? that one? no! not that one, this one?

What is it with internet servers? You get things all nice easy and comfortable and settled then for some unknown reason
it all goes fucked. Maz-fire was the best now its gone sour.
Forced to go googy shiney now just for things to work but WHY!!!!! grrrrr. :mad:
Its a frkn conspiracy I just havnt worked out at the moment frkn grrrr. :rolleyes:

**** its going to be so confusing.
I never want to go to high traffic public places again.
Which toilet? that one? no! not that one, this one?

Its pretty straightforward actually. Or at least it use to be. Hermaphrodites earn a pass.

Latest posts

Back