Continuing Rant Thread - Get it Off Ya Chest here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spog said:
**** DEMENTIA .
Can anyone give me the address of the prick responsible for this ,I will gut them with a ****'n spoon.
Mum has it and its getting worse we have taken her car away and had her licence cancelled,she goes walkabout gets to the supermarket and stocks up on food that is overflowing from her fridge anyway.
Christ the list is endless,we promised the old man on his death bed that we would look after Mum ,but its a gut wrenching hopeless task.
So Fckn cruel to see a person,any person reduced to such a state and its early stages for our Mum so it's going to get a whole lot worse....worse !, yep worse, Where is the fairness in that !
......it's called life,....cold,harsh reality, a bitter pill to swallow.
Sorry to hear that Spog, that's rugged mate. All strength and peace of mind to you and your family, eh.

Puts my intended rant well into perspective.

Exile said:
**** you KFC and **** your bicycles. Stupid ******* ads every 5 minutes
Wrong thread. This should be in the WPMO thread...oh wait....

Exile said:
**** you KFC and **** your bicycles. Stupid ******* ads every 5 minutes
Meh, KFC doesn't come near Maccas when it floods here

. image.jpg

When bottle shop cashiers grab your cold, non-lager 6 pack and tip it upside down to scan it. Oh well, that ruined the beers I had panned when I got home.

GGRRR.....Kids

Cube soaking in bleach and vinegar for a few days

Sunday afternoon has me looking at No 2 son, with cube in question.

You know the rest

Ducatiboy stu said:
GGRRR.....Kids

You know the rest
You know the rest??

Stu have a good read of this thread topic- Rant being the operative word. This isnt a rant merely a preamble.
Granted the actions of said boy are worthy of a rant- it just wasnt forthcoming and I for one am dissapointed.

Worst rant everrr (said in comic book guy voice)

Ducatiboy stu said:
GGRRR.....Kids

You know the rest
Gotta agree with Droopy Brew - it's not a rant; it's barely a complaint

But then I thought - son, bleach and vinegar and I'm fervently hoping he did something like pi** in the cube and its not serious

Droopy Brew said:
You know the rest??

Stu have a good read of this thread topic- Rant being the operative word. This isnt a rant merely a preamble.
Granted the actions of said boy are worthy of a rant- it just wasnt forthcoming and I for one am dissapointed.

Worst rant everrr (said in comic book guy voice)
Yeah, it is a piss week rant, but its the only thing I had

It's just stu being the juicy dangler he is..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyYBlmnR5Z0

PS. Still some of my favourite back-and-forth, although I know the boosh isn't everyone's cup of tea.

Love the Boosh!

"Ever drank Baileys from a shoe?"

Is it too much to ask for a reply if you have applied for a job?

I mean just an email to say, sorry your application didn't fit with what we were looking for.

Some communication would be fantastic...

manticle said:
Wanna go to a club where people wee on each other?
Pretty sure Christina Aguilera has a video clip on it..

Don't really do this but I have to get this off my chest.

My girlfriends work are a pack of c**ts. Probably shouldn't name them, but they are a medical research facility in Melbourne attached to one of the main universities around the Clayton area.

2 years ago she decided to go back to study in a relevant area to her job. She is a manager of a one of the facilities. Like most people in research she was one a 12 month continuing contract. She wanted to drop from full time to 0.8 while she did this. Studying was in the same building mind you and I don't think she ever did less than full time. They rewarded this decision by ending her contract and giving her the option of a casual contract which she had to accept. 4 months from being eligible for long service leave too.

Then we got pregnant which was amazing, except she is now a casual and so wasn't entitled to maternity leave. Fuckers. So all she got was minimum wage for 18 weeks. We did some creativity accounting and used all our savings so she could have 6 months at home. Even as a casual they had to keep a position for her. She was meant to go back on the 26th of October. I booked in my long service leave so I could have the rest of the year to look after our daughter and keep her out of childcare as we already have one in and can't afford both! Day before she was going back they said that there is no work currently and they will let her know when she can return. That was 4 weeks ago now.

We then found out they advertised her job back to a full time position. They didn't tell her. She applied. Found out yesterday she was unsuccessful.
So for 3 weeks she has been applying for jobs but like Tahoose, no one is even replying with unsuccessful.

Apparently I earn to much for us to get any benefits which is bullshit. So now we are all at home, doing nothing because we can't.

And without making this about me, looks like I will now have to miss the Vic Christmas case swap because it's a long way to Echuca. But that doesn't matter, I just want my kids mother to be happy again and have a job, because she loves being busy and working and staying home isn't for her.

And I wish all the hurt and pain to the fuckers at her work and hope I don't see them anytime soon.

Stupid fuckers.

Wow that really is an average performance. I'm aussuming that you have consisdered some sort of legal action? I mean, if you go back to performance reviews and the like and there is no negative remarks you might just have a case.

Hope it works out well for you and your family.

Yeah we are looking into legal action and the Union has been involved the whole way, but technically they haven't done anything wrong. Morally they have, but legally they have played by all the rules.

The head fuckwit whose planned all this, has never let anyone in his team come back from maternity leave. We are looking into that as well. I'm not going to let these fuckers win, not without a fight.

Is this the famous HSU union

Peter MacCallum scientists miss out on millions as HSU leader Kathy Jackson cuts deal

Different branch. Scientists, pharmacists and psychologists are HSU Branch 4.
Kathy Jackson is Branch 3 I believe (Allied Health).

Latest posts

Back